IGNORED

Duggars support the military

MoonFace

You actually think Josh can or ever has washed a pot??

No frakking way. The only one who could even MAYBE seriously consider any military service is probably Josiah because of his frequent time at ALERT. Even then, I don't imagine it working out.

You actually think Josh can or ever has washed a pot??

He certainly can wash a pot. Now if he'll ever do it is another story altogether.

I would think Josiah would stand a chance in the military. Undoubtedly he's learned that Duggar time doesn't fly for most of the world, he's had to answer to others... he might not be the brightest star in the firmament but I bet he could hold his own.

Can't see anyone else although for some reason Jinger does come to mind that she could do it.

I mentioned ALERT to my Vietnam and Desert Storm uncle, and friends who served in the military. They all say there is no way in hell these ALERT graduates could cut it in the military. Most could not make it through actual military basic training. They are also pretty useless as first responders according to my fiancee and the men and women who who serve as EMTs in Tiny Town.

These people should be ashamed of themselves for making a mockery of the men and women who have/are serving our country or died in combat...the ones who died to protect our country and your rights. Fuck you fundies and your ALERT Academy!

He certainly can wash a pot. Now if he'll ever do it is another story altogether.

I would think Josiah would stand a chance in the military. Undoubtedly he's learned that Duggar time doesn't fly for most of the world, he's had to answer to others... he might not be the brightest star in the firmament but I bet he could hold his own.

Can't see anyone else although for some reason Jinger does come to mind that she could do it.

I don't think Josiah has the personality, honestly. Even if he's in an office job (and that's IF he got the necessary scores), he'd have to do the military parts too. I don't see any of the Duggar kids enjoying the military life, and I don't think the military should be something people do because they Should.

They're all about having a servant's heart. So why not SERVE in the military?

Guess they're too busy with book signings and posting goofy bug-eyed photos on Instagram.

They're all about having a servant's heart. So why not SERVE in the military?

Guess they're too busy with book signings and posting goofy bug-eyed photos on Instagram.

ya serve the all mighty Jim boob dollar

I mentioned ALERT to my Vietnam and Desert Storm uncle, and friends who served in the military. They all say there is no way in hell these ALERT graduates could cut it in the military. Most could not make it through actual military basic training. They are also pretty useless as first responders according to my fiancee and the men and women who who serve as EMTs in Tiny Town.

These people should be ashamed of themselves for making a mockery of the men and women who have/are serving our country or died in combat...the ones who died to protect our country and your rights. Fuck you fundies and your ALERT Academy!

The stupidest thing, imo, is that they have ranks. It's not just about learning survival skills or first aid, they have uniforms and superiors and all that jazz. It's like, why do you people take yourselves so seriously, it's not real. :lol:

post-10046-14451999742066_thumb.jpg

alertacademy.com/alert/about/

I actually think that a few of the Duggar kids would like the structure of the military. I came from a pretty chaotic background and I really thrived in the military. I'm sure a lot of those kids crave stability and structure and freedom.

However, I doubt they will have the opportunity, especially not the girls. They're just giving lip service like most celebrities do.

I would hope that Alert would rid them of the dumb-ass Duggar-time excuse. Smuggar seeded over it when they were getting help moving to DC.

I could see having difficulty from time to time getting going with a bucket-load of kids, but don't turn it into some humorous excuse. Get up earlier and move it. I am shocked J-Chelle has not come up with a color-coded wall hanging that can be used to make sure they get out the door in time. Oh wait, that sort of vanished like it never existed.

I agree the military isnt somethng to do because others think you should. It's that the Duggars keep spewing things but not following through like adopting #20. I think you knwo where would freeze over before any of them that wanted to could join the military or they adopt 20. I'll eat my words if they do any of those things but the odds are not high..

My brother was in the Military for over 10 years. What he had to go through takes incredible strength, determination and balls of steel.

The Duggars show none of those traits and would be honourably discharged so fast before you could say Praise Jesus!

Secondly, AS IF they'd let the men travel abroad with other men! Prostitutes! Whores! Nike!

Or naked Jelly Wrestling as my brother mentioned.

Archived