IGNORED

Laura Ingalls Wilder autobio coming out!

SPHASH

Should this go in Worldly Distractions?

I actually preordered the book a while ago. I love autobiographies and collect good ones in dead tree form. I can review it when it gets here if anyone is interested but it hasn't been shipped yet. FYI, the book is cheaper on Amazon Prime and will come to a library near you soon. There will probably be a waiting list.

Did anyone else do the online course on LIW with Pamela Smith Hill?

Anyone have a link to an article where you don't have to give them an email address to read the article?

And is it Prairie Girl or Pioneer Girl? The article text doesn't match the photo.

I did the online course and I loved it! There will be a part 2 to the course starting in April that will cover the last 5 books plus one of Rose Lane's books.

Anyone have a link to an article where you don't have to give them an email address to read the article?

And is it Prairie Girl or Pioneer Girl? The article text doesn't match the photo.

I could read the article without giving an email.

It's "Pioneer Girl : An annotated autobiography". Here is the link to Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-Girl-Laur ... 102&sr=1-1

I did the online course and I loved it! There will be a part 2 to the course starting in April that will cover the last 5 books plus one of Rose Lane's books.

I liked it too and signed up for Part 2.

I have to admit (time limitations) I did not participate in the discussions. I just watched the lectures. Good stuff!

I liked it too and signed up for Part 2.

I have to admit (time limitations) I did not participate in the discussions. I just watched the lectures. Good stuff!

I was the same. Answered all the questions as asked but rarely read others responses. I tried to the first week and after 6+ pages for the first question I gave up. :-)

I do like the newer movies like the Disney one and beyound the Prairie better then the show.But after reading so many of the books I think I might know everything about her.Not sure I really need to read another one.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Oh my god...I haven't read these books since I was a pre-teen girl! I miss those days! I might want to read this one, for happy memories. 

Archived