IGNORED

Denim Maxi Skirts Are Back in Style, Says Vogue

Ralar

I love my knee-length denim skirt, never stopped wearing it. Denim skirts are the only kind in my experience that don't stick to leggings or stockings - and since we had snow on the ground for 9 out of 12 months last year, they are the only skirts warm enough to be practical.

Of course I would rather wear jeans. But hey, at least now I won't be so badly out of style if I need to wear a skirt somewhere!

Oh that's funny, "culotte" is a French word that mean underpants... "cul" means ass in French :lol:

Oh that's funny, "culotte" is a French word that mean underpants... "cul" means ass in French :lol:

What they called culotte is a "jupe culotte", and when I was young, I thought how funny it was to say "look at my culotte" :lol:

Btw, long lives to denim skirts :D !

What they called culotte is a "jupe culotte", and when I was young, I thought how funny it was to say "look at my culotte" :lol:

Btw, long lives to denim skirts :D !

Yes I know, I have owned a few "jupe-culotte" as a little girl too ;-)

The first taste of apostasy is always the best, too.

8-)

My first year of college, the BCM leadership sent out an e-mail announcement for their pre-Christmas-break party.

Among the advertised desserts were "those peanut butter cookies with a Heresy's kiss".

That first heresy's kiss, y'all... :twisted:

Archived