IGNORED

Teri Maxwell was a Pepsi Junkie

kpmom

I'm not quite sure what the story is with this broad and her pepsi but I get the feeling she is not supposed to have it since she might enjoy it.

titus2.com/corners/7-08-m.htm Ding ding ding! You are correct!

Try to imagine a foster kid landing there! Think of the experience for both sides! Of course I'd never do that to the poor kid, but it would be fascinating!
Heh. I'd been thinking about "what if I was a foreign exchange student with them??????" but realizing that there's probably no well in hell they'd ever take in foreign students. Good thing for any such potential foreign students :D

Suicidal Tendencies, anyone? :D "All I wanted was a Pepsi!" is an official catch-phrase in my household......

"I was in my room and I was just like staring at the wall thinking about everything, but then again I was thinking about nothing. And then my mom came in, and I didn't even know she was there. She called my name and I didn't hear her and then she started screaming “Mike, Mike!†And I go “what? What's the matter?†She goes “what's the matter with you?†I go “there's nothing wrong, mom.†Shes all “don't tell me that! You're on drugs!†I go “no mom, I'm not on drugs. I'm ok, I'm just thinking, you know? Why don't you get me a Pepsi?†She goes “No! You're on drugs!†I go “mom, I'm ok. I'm just thinking.†She goes “No! You're not thinking, you're on drugs! Normal people don't be acting that way!†I go “mom, just get me a Pepsi! Please, all I want is a Pepsi!†And she wouldn't give it to me! All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me! Just a Pepsi!"

Did they really hike around in those skirts? How uncomfortable.

Was the highlight of their vacation feeding the wildlife? That is not, as she put it, a win-win situation. It's a win-lose situation. The wildlife should not be fed by humans! Nor can I see why anyone would want to feed a chipmunk. What if someone was bit?

I am beginning to feel bad for Ma Maxwell. The kids can drink Pepsi in front of her and she still has to stay sweet.

Guest Anonymous
I am beginning to feel bad for Ma Maxwell. The kids can drink Pepsi in front of her and she still has to stay sweet.

Depressing. Ma Maxwell is a grown-ass woman. Anyone else would tell Steve "Fuck you, I"m drinking it so shut up."

Anyone else would tell Steve "Fuck you, I"m drinking it so shut up."

Yep, yep. That would be me. I feel bad for the woman too but dang, open your mouth lady. That lifestyle would so not fly round here. They make me feel like yelling, so I will just drink a Pepsi and chill instead. Hah.

I remember one day when I was pregnant talking to Steve on the phone while he was at work. It was the middle of the afternoon, and I was tired. I told him a Pepsi would be a nice pick-me-up for some extra energy. He said, "Sure. Go ahead."

Um, what? You need permission from your husband to have a Pepsi? Oh, wait, of course you do, you're married to Steve Maxwell.

Um, what? You need permission from your husband to have a Pepsi? Oh, wait, of course you do, you're married to Steve Maxwell.

That threw me through a loop, too... But with the Maxwell's not being able to feed chipmunks without permission from their controlling father/husband patriarch/godly leader, I shouldn't be surprised that soda is any different.

I found a few things interesting in this post;

1. Of course the appearance of the golden calf can of Pepsi.

2. How happy Melanie looks in the first picture as she is kayaking. Hope Nathan watches the kids at home too, and lets her have some free time.

3. The Maxwells are playing a game of tag while kayaking!! The Maxwells! Playing!! Why that's almost downright normal!

I'm not quite sure what the story is with this broad and her pepsi

:laughing-rollingyellow: I'm loving that you called Teri Maxwell a "broad"!

I'd wear a frumper for the next week if someone would bring me a nice caffeine-free soda right now. Mmm, idolicious.

I found a few things interesting in this post;

1. Of course the appearance of the golden calf can of Pepsi.

2. How happy Melanie looks in the first picture as she is kayaking. Hope Nathan watches the kids at home too, and lets her have some free time.

3. The Maxwells are playing a game of tag while kayaking!! The Maxwells! Playing!! Why that's almost downright normal!

That can of Pepsi is completely defrauding.

Melanie does look happy. Thin, but happy. I hope Nathan isn't the douche canoe that his dad is and that she more or less calls the shots. Although their post about praying to visit the chipmunks for their oldest daughter was just stupid. Make a decision. Make her happy or not.

The tag game completely throws me for a loop. Steve is against all sports due to their competitive nature. WTF is the tag game about? I don't think Steve even allows the word "game" in his household, does he? That would imply "fun" and we all know that's not allowed when you are working for the Lord.

I am so tempted to send Ma Maxwell a case or two of Pepsi but I think Steve would not allow it to be accepted.

I remember one day when I was pregnant talking to Steve on the phone while he was at work. It was the middle of the afternoon, and I was tired. I told him a Pepsi would be a nice pick-me-up for some extra energy. He said, "Sure. Go ahead."

i wonder what really happened....in my opinion, it happened like this:

I remember one day when I was pregnant talking to Steve on the phone while he was at work. It was the middle of the afternoon, and I was tired.

I told him a Pepsi would be a nice pick-me-up for some extra energy.

He said, "NO! Shut up, drink the Kool-Aid and stay sweet, or so help me, I'll put you in the prayer closet and flog you with my 6-inch courting ruler."

Archived