IGNORED

I'm oppressed because people disagreed with me!

lilah

This fundie decides to stir shit up by asking others what they think of homosexuality. When people disagree with her she flounces off and whines that being a christian means you will be persecuted and mocked. I guess by talking about her on FJ I'm doing that just right. Anyway her blog is named "the girl the world hates"

I wish Sunday School would actually teacher these nitwits what real persecution looks like so they'd figure out that instragram flame wars are a far cry from the real deal.

thegirltheworldhates.blogspot.com

"Pro Life" gun nuts. Charming as always. For somebody who "doesn't care what you think of her" cuz Jesus, she sure focuses a lot of her identity on making a negative impression on others.

It also says in the Bible that God did not create sin. Sin is from Satan, the end.

Ah yes. Satan. A being that your omnipotent God... also created. Logic!

It's good to know her ego is intact. The girl the WORLD hates. I doubt most of the world even knows or cares who she is, let alone gives enough energy into hating her.

The problem with fundies is they are not taught this as a young age to get over themselves like "mainstream" kids are:

[bBvideo 560,340:3sxjcveh]

[/bBvideo]

This fundie decides to stir shit up by asking others what they think of homosexuality. When people disagree with her she flounces off and whines that being a christian means you will be persecuted and mocked. I guess by talking about her on FJ I'm doing that just right. Anyway her blog is named "the girl the world hates"

I wish Sunday School would actually teacher these nitwits what real persecution looks like so they'd figure out that instragram flame wars are a far cry from the real deal.

Here is one persecuted christian.......

[bBvideo 560,340:2di1ps0f]

[/bBvideo]

It's good to know her ego is intact. The girl the WORLD hates. I doubt most of the world even knows or cares who she is, let alone gives enough energy into hating her.

The problem with fundies is they are not taught this as a young age to get over themselves like "mainstream" kids are:

[bBvideo 560,340:vi49l3uj]

[/bBvideo]

Going off topic, but this made me wonder about how growing up in the age of instant access to people from all over the world might impact young people's sense of self. It probably is harder to get the concept that " the world doesn't revolve around you" , when you able to share your ideas through social media and find people who will agree with you, or at least engage in conversation with you, from all over the place. So you would always know you can have some sort of audience for your words and ideas outside of your immediate social circle.

As opposed to when I grew up -- where at some point as a kid you realize that you know a few people in a tiny, tiny speck on the huge globe -- and unless you actually physically travel somewhere else ( or I guess work in politics, or entertainment or a few other specific fields) -- you really aren't going to be known to more than the few people who share your same speck of earth.

Wow, that's kind of a mind blowing change in how humans see themselves if you think about it.

Sorry, that wasn't related to this girls views or fundies or any group in particular, just had one of those " woah! I am old and the world really IS different" moments.

From her blog:

"I am a Baptist, run two blogs & THREE Instagram accounts! Find me here..... @pure4christmyking @trot_away @modestyismypolicy"

Two blogs and three Instagram accounts???? I find it really hard to believe that a young sheltered fundie girl has that much to say. Also, pure4christmyking??? It sounds like she wants to have sex with Jesus.

I think we may have stumbled upon the southern Miss Raquel (and boy is Raquel gonna be pissed when she finds out someone's trying to screw her dad!)

From her blog:

"I am a Baptist, run two blogs & THREE Instagram accounts! Find me here..... @pure4christmyking @trot_away @modestyismypolicy"

Two blogs and three Instagram accounts???? I find it really hard to believe that a young sheltered fundie girl has that much to say. Also, pure4christmyking??? It sounds like she wants to have sex with Jesus.

I think we may have stumbled upon the southern Miss Raquel (and boy is Raquel gonna be pissed when she finds out someone's trying to screw her dad!)

Miss Raquel better watch out! Another one of God's Special Snowflakes is trying to become the top young maiden blogging for God. Miss Raquel is heading back to Peru on an extended vacation mission trip and her blog is less of a priority anymore so I think she will be easily replaced. She still spreads her wisdom with twitter.

From her blog:

looks like god gave her two horses. raquel will be really pissed

"thegirltheworldhates.blogspot.com" --if blogs had existed when I was in high school, a blog with that title would probably have been owned by a Goth girl dressed all in black who listened to the Cure way too much. :?

{L_OFFTOPIC} :
"the girl the world hates"

Thinking mighty highly of her self, eh?

Yeaaaahhh... :roll:

This spoilt child thinks she's oppressed. Wow. I think Meriam Ibrahim, who really was persecuted for her faith, would have gladly traded places with this girl (because, ya know, a little online hate is a much whiter shade of pale in comparison to being sentenced to death while pregnant and giving birth to a baby in a prison).

Idiots like her don't have a clue about real persecution. Just another bully who loves to dish it, but can't take it.

Sounds a heck of a lot like my cousin's wife. I swear, every time we find a new fundie blog I'm SURE it's going to be hers!

Tell her to start one so we can make fun of it!

:twisted:

I'd like for fundies to understand that the first amendment was create so people couldn't be arrested or put in prison for their beliefs. That's freedom of speech. That doesn't mean people won't disagree with you or argue with you. Ugh. Stop feeling oppressed already.

Going off topic, but this made me wonder about how growing up in the age of instant access to people from all over the world might impact young people's sense of self. It probably is harder to get the concept that " the world doesn't revolve around you" , when you able to share your ideas through social media and find people who will agree with you, or at least engage in conversation with you, from all over the place. So you would always know you can have some sort of audience for your words and ideas outside of your immediate social circle.

As opposed to when I grew up -- where at some point as a kid you realize that you know a few people in a tiny, tiny speck on the huge globe -- and unless you actually physically travel somewhere else ( or I guess work in politics, or entertainment or a few other specific fields) -- you really aren't going to be known to more than the few people who share your same speck of earth.

Wow, that's kind of a mind blowing change in how humans see themselves if you think about it.

Sorry, that wasn't related to this girls views or fundies or any group in particular, just had one of those " woah! I am old and the world really IS different" moments.

This is a really good point. I remember coming home to Mum crying "Everybody hates me" and her saying "Everybody? Really? Do your church friends hate you? Do your sport friends hate you? Isn't it just a few people at school who hate you? Don't let them bother you. Play with people that like you."

It's a much bigger world now. A sheltered fundy girl, having ideas attacked by strangers from all over the world, probably does feel genuinely persecuted.

The question is, (and I feel very old saying this) where are the parents? My children are allowed on Facebook, Instagram, etc. as long as I am their friend. We also talk about only friending people you actually like, not just anyone you know who asks and about unfriending people who are nasty. I certainly would not let them start a blog and argue with strangers. I see that as my job as a parent - protect them while they are vulnerable and build their skills so they survive as adults. I would see my daughter launching a blog called theworldhatesme as either massive failure on my behalf or severe depression on her side, both of which require me to intervene. (I don't know how old the blog author is but parenting does not end at 18. If I started imapersecutedchristian blog, I'd get a call from Mum and probably my Mother-on-law telling me to get some perspective on life.)

Ok I went down the rabbit hole and read her blog.Which one of you is anonymous and dobbed us in? Lol. She is a petulant little child, isn't she? Writes like a toddler stamping her foot.

post-2352-14451999604055_thumb.jpg

Here is one persecuted christian.......

[bBvideo 560,340:y9gwyr67]

[/bBvideo]

holy CRAP. At first I wanted to cry with how homophobic he was... (really? you just randomly attack/kick some human being?) and then I heard how he talked to the two black cops and realized he was just utterly insane. Audible gasps from the crowd are never a good sign. Good lord. Excellent teamwork, and I kind of loved hearing "Oh hell no motherfucker, you do not get to do this shit!" as a group of people tackled him to the ground. I hope the man he attacked is ok and I want to hug the poor dude who broke his ankle.

Edited to add a link to this article http://www.advocate.com/crime/2014/10/2 ... me-charges not breaking because I doubt the advocate cares.... : This man's first and middle names are McCleish Christmas. because of course they are.. He also harassed a female gate agent and tried to punch someone in the eye when they tried to intervene earlier that day.

Irony of it is that the man he attacked is actually married to a woman, and was wearing the shirt for breast cancer awareness

I can't access her blog. Fast flounce. Anyone get a quote or screenshot?

Go to her Facebook page and follow the links. She has shut down thegirltheworldhates but she has other blogs with her little temper tantrums on them.

Archived