IGNORED

Picture I wish Lori would see, but she won't

You're right, Lori wouldn't get it. She's probably spout some BS about the husband straying because you weren't a good, submissive wife. You should love him, encourage him, and welcome him home from his mistress's bed each morning with a smile and a freshly baked blueberry muffin. It's always the woman's fault and the man can do whatever he wants because Bible. :roll:

Thank you for that link. What a beautiful site and damned if I'm not all verklempt here.

How sad that Lori and so many others just wouldn't get it.

I don’t think she will ever understand. Isn’t Lori the one with the brain tumor? Depending on what part of the brain is affected, people with brain impairments often see things in black and white. She believes that it will always be the woman’s fault. Men are always superior etc. Logic has nothing to do with it. You can show her case after case, but it won’t sway her. Unfortunately, for someone with a serious brain impairment, there is no grey area especially when you add in all of those religious rules.

**There is no grey area for a lot of religious fundamentalists, but that is another issue**

Archived