IGNORED

Fundies and matching outfits

thepinkleprechaun

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: love this. my faves (hard to narrow it down to 3 lol)

why isn't this hairstyle still in? and... that level of excitement about anything. :lol:

post-10046-14451999390783_thumb.jpg

Ben in these pants. :twisted: What kind of whitey tighteys would those require? - man girdle?

post-10046-14451999390783_thumb.jpg

oohh... TFDW missed his decade!

post-10046-14451999391123_thumb.jpg

post-10046-14451999390906_thumb.jpg

#18 - the before or after anything suit - doesn't seem that fundie to me ;D

the suits in #1 aren't too terrible, especially if the stripes were gray or black instead of pink.

#18 - the before or after anything suit - doesn't seem that fundie to me ;D

the suits in #1 aren't too terrible, especially if the stripes were gray or black instead of pink.

It's easy to rip off as soon as you're done saying the vows! :lol:

I think my brother and SIL had the T shirts that were listed as "actually cute"....

I always dress my kids in matching shirts whenever we go anywhere crowded (the zoo, Six Flags, etc) so that we can more easily keep track of them.

But I draw the line at matching with my husband. That's just not happening here.

my fiance and i have a couple of the same geek shirts, but i don't think we've worn them at the same time (that i remember).

*edit* because i TOTALLY FORGOT! omg you guys, when i was little, and my parents were super fundie, my mum would make frumper jumpers and coulotts (sp?) for us to wear, and she'd make us matching outfits from that! dear lord, i had wanted to repress that memory forever, too...

Those are the weirdest outfits I have seen! Why would anyone want to dress like their partner, its just weird.

The 70s were a special time.

Too bad it isn't the 70s!

http://offbeat.topix.com/story/13783

I laughed so hard at this and immediately thought of all the matching colored his and hers polo shirts...

If those were the Duggars, the couple on the left would be Jill and Derick, and the couple on the right, in the "Hair Bear Bunch" hats, would be Jessa and Bin-Bob. :lol:

Archived