IGNORED

David loves Priscilla visited Rebekah and Susanna in Texas

halcionne

"Paul has had an intense interest in balls for many months. He enjoys playing with many different types. It is amazing how quickly he picks up on what to do with them."

Judging by the tremendous enthusiasm in this passage, I think Davey is the one that is excited by balls.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it reasonable for a woman who's 6 months pregnant to be swimming 7/10ths of a mile across a lake as part of a family contest?

Wow, Priscilla! That is pretty incredible, most people who are 6 months pregnant would not even want to do that. Priscilla is very athletic.

It's the fact that it was implied that the sisters had something wrong with their lives and that D&P are perfect and somehow better. Of course I'm glad they still have a (hopefully) good relationship with her sisters.

I think it is wonderfully tolerant of Suze, Rebekah and Josh McD. to be so open to accepting Priscilla and David's company, especially considering David's past and continuing affiliation with IBLP/ATI/Gothard.

I think it's interesting that David and Priscilla seem to get along well with all of the Keller siblings, but the Keller parents refuse to see Daniel and his wife.

Where did you get this as fact???

Where did you get this as fact???

I think it is "fact" that at one point relations between Daniel and Candace and the Keller parents were very strained. Candace herself confirmed as much on FJ a while ago, although things may be better now. I'll try to find the thread.

ETA. On the adoption of Daniel and Candice's little boy (he is the cutest!) Candice said (bolded).

IReallyAmHopewell wrote:

Hey, at least if they counseled her not to abort, they walked their talk and are raising him. They didn't talk her out of it and leave her when he was born.

Congratulations! And, Mrs. Keller, Senior, I hope you defy your husband and have an active role in this little guy's life. You always seem so happy to be around your grandchildren.

I hope she does too! However, very doubtful

viewtopic.php?f=132&t=11521&start=80

I think it is "fact" that at one point relations between Daniel and Candace and the Keller parents were very strained. Candace herself confirmed as much on FJ a while ago, although things may be better now. I'll try to find the thread.

ETA. On the adoption of Daniel and Candice's little boy (he is the cutest!) Candice said (bolded).

Thanks for the link. But I'm still wondering...do we know for certain that Candace-Keller is legit? Whoever it was (her or otherwise), they don't seem very tolerant of the flaws of others. Her words were pretty harsh toward FJ'ers on some of those responses. Sheesh.

Thanks for the link. But I'm still wondering...do we know for certain that Candace-Keller is legit? Whoever it was (her or otherwise), they don't seem very tolerant of the flaws of others. Her words were pretty harsh toward FJ'ers on some of those responses. Sheesh.

I very much doubt that Candice-Keller was verified (previous administration) but I do think that was Daniel Keller's wife Candice. As to her harsh words towards some (not all) FJers, rereading that thread I think she had some provocation. Most of the people jabbing at her are, um, no longer with FJ (and some of them I don't miss at all.) Candice was quite appreciative of supportive comments.

I missed her visit (I always miss Fundie Friday!) but Candice might have been open to more discussion had she been treated more carefully. My opinion only. She was shocked that FJ was talking about her at all, and really resented the perceived criticism of her son.

I don't think Candice really understood how ham-fisted her adoption video was. It pissed me off too. However, she might have been able to understand why it pissed us off better if people hadn't called her an attention whore immediately. You can see in that thread that Formergothardite (and others) very kindly tried to explain that Candice needed to keep things private on the internet if she didn't want people to talk, and tried to clarify what FJ found offensive in the video, but their input was overwhelmed by some unkind comments by other FJers.

I have a lot of sympathy for the Keller siblings (and Josh McD.) who are out of the cult and think they deserve support not ad hoc attacks right off the bat. They didn't choose the affiliation with the Duggars and have slowly learned that they really do have to keep private things private on the internet. I don't personally follow any of the Kellers that are out of the cult and appreciated Josh McD.'s appeal to respect his and Rebekah's privacy. The others still in the cult, not so much: Shrader is disgusting in his own way, and David (if not Pris) obviously loves attention!

There is this quote later in the thread that is very informative and sad. Candice has had a hard time and I hope things are better for her and Daniel now and that her little boy is doing well.

They didnt really like me from the start because I wasnt raised in that cult they r in. They tried to make Daniel end it w me, but obviously that didnt work ;) Um.. They really started not talking to us when we left "the ministry". Daniel got a secular job instead of following in his dads shoes and being a prison missionary. Then the more they found out about us not living like they do, they just quit talking to us.. They still havent given us a reason as to why they want nothing to do with us. Daniel wants to go down there one day and try to get it out of his dad.. so.. No things have NOT gotten better. At all.. but its not our fault. We accept them as they are, all weird and crazy, but they cannot accept us. lol

"Paul has had an intense interest in balls for many months. He enjoys playing with many different types. It is amazing how quickly he picks up on what to do with them."

Judging by the tremendous enthusiasm in this passage, I think Davey is the one that is excited by balls.

PRICELESS...boys and balls.......

• 2 weeks later...

An administrator here said that the same email account used to create Candice's account on FJ was the same email used for Candice's facebook page, so I think it's safe to assume that really was Candice.

• 2 weeks later...

WTF is going on in that picture *shudder

It's some sort of laying on of hands. But I've never seen it done with the receiver of said prayers kneeling in quite that way. Bizarre.

I don't know, but the fact that he took his shoes off makes me suspect that Gothard was involved.

Laughing so hard before 8 am on a Sunday morning. Priceless.

I don't think so. The last video he's posted on Facebook is the one where he's waxing lyrical about the glories of foil cooked camp dinners. He's wearing beige chinos while camping.

PRICELESS...boys and balls.......

Does anyone else have AC/DC's "Big Balls" stuck in their head?

Archived