IGNORED

Stevens Family

kbohn23

Not sure if anyone else follows this family, I haven't seen them mentioned on here. They are the Stevens Family (alotofstevens.com). They live in California, 9 kids, father passed away of cancer a few years ago. Oldest daughter was married young, is only 30 and has 7 kids already! Oldest son got married a few years ago (wife's maiden name is Townsend) and they have one child and looks like another on the way. Well the second two boys are now engaged both to Townsend girls and are having a double wedding, and the other two daughters also just got engaged and are going to have weddings on the same day! Just a little crazy! Thought you all might enjoy a new family to snark on :)

Looks like two of the daughters are engaged to a Buckingham and a Hales (yes, those Buckingham-Hales). There are photos of a trip the family took to Alaska to "fellowship" with them.

The fundie world is pretty small...

The sound like an interesting family. Can anyone tell me if double weddings r common in the Fundie world.

I don't think I've seen any double weddings, but there was someone who got married the same day as their sibling, same church, back to back...Cleve and Lise Morton?

Anyone else read "Fake Someone Happy?" The author talks about a fundie family in California and for some reason this post reminded me of the book/family.

(ETA: the California family was not the "main" family mention in the book. )

Looks like two of the daughters are engaged to a Buckingham and a Hales (yes, those Buckingham-Hales). There are photos of a trip the family took to Alaska to "fellowship" with them.

The fundie world is pretty small...

These people are all new to me so forgive my ignorance...they seriously named kids Hosaana and Psalms?! I thought I have seen a lot of weird names (& I work for the court system) but these are something else!

These people are all new to me so forgive my ignorance...they seriously named kids Hosaana and Psalms?! I thought I have seen a lot of weird names (& I work for the court system) but these are something else!

Their names are the least of their issues:

Buck-Hale

Outside Online article

Archived