IGNORED

Confused Cats Against Feminism

doggie

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/2 ... 26680.html

"Women Against Feminism" have officially joined the ranks of internet infamy: it's been parodied by cats.

There have been numerous responses to the "Women Against Feminism" Tumblr, which features pictures of women holding signs that describe why they don't need feminism -- but this one definitely takes the cake.

"Confused Cats Against Feminism" brilliantly exposes just how misguided the idea that women don't need feminism is. The Tumblr features cats holding signs declaring "I don't need feminism because I can't eat it or shed on it," and "I don't need feminism because it's not food. Is it food? Where's my food."

The confused cat signs poke fun at the women featured on "Women Against Feminism" and their fundamental misunderstanding of the feminist movement. The bizarre concept of cats caring about feminism echoes the similarly bizarre and misguided signs such as "I don't need feminism because I need a man to respect me," and "I don't need feminism because my sex life is not a political agenda," featured on "Women Against Feminism."

n-FOOD-large570_zps80a8747c.jpg

o-OPPOSITION-OF-ALL-HUMANS-570_zpsd7abd083.jpg

That's great! The cats' reasoning is certainly as logical as the LAF folks' is!

More:

BCcbgbVl.jpg

L3nJf9Gl.jpg

8WgMJjFl.jpg

Ok, my feline headship just attacked my tablet. He now knows I cheat on him by looking at other cats on the internet....LOL!

Thoughtful,

That cat in the middle picture looks a lot like my sweet boy, Snorpi.

Thoughtful,

That cat in the middle picture looks a lot like my sweet boy, Snorpi.

Sooooo cute.

Ok, my feline headship just attacked my tablet. He now knows I cheat on him by looking at other cats on the internet....LOL!

My feline headship attacks me when I look at other cats. (She lets me think I am the alpha cat but we know better!) At least yours attacks your tablet.

That's great! The cats' reasoning is certainly as logical as the LAF folks' is!

More:

BCcbgbVl.jpg

L3nJf9Gl.jpg

8WgMJjFl.jpg

That first cat looks like one of my feline headships.

Apparently, Schrodinger's cat has posted:

tumblr_n9kbswlN3Y1thkqcyo1_1280.jpg

And I apologize for the error above -- I wrote LAF (meaning Ladies Against Feminism), which is a different site from Women Against Feminism.

Archived