IGNORED

Arndt Annual Softball Classic

0 kids n not countin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait, I'm missing something -- where are these comments? I see their "blog" with Papa Arndt's erections ( :lol: ) but no comments, or else I don't know how to find them.

topix.com/forum/city/belleville-il/T2Q7RA1I256CP58IB

Oh man, it's underway! Is no one live-streaming it? Cathy? Wizzie? (is that her nickname?) Guess we'll have to wait for "news at eleven"… :o

Doesn't sound like John Hugh... but you never know with that scamp.

Thank you! 1! I thought you and I were going for a big grape juice piss up!!1

Poor Sarah commenting on the manboys was not me.

Thank you! 1! I thought you and I were going for a big grape juice piss up!!1

Poor Sarah commenting on the manboys was not me.

I will be over shortly! Have something nice, please!

C'mon Sarah Maxwell, 'fess up!

Check out the comment from "Davey" too, comment #50 -- he's, errr, yanking their chain for sure… :lol:

"The event is most certinly happening! I'm arriving tonight accompanied by my headship. I almost couldn't make it because I creamed my hand polishing the door knob for the third time today but thankfully the Lord prevailed! I'm just so excited to finally meet Mark. If he passes the test daddy has for him we will begin courting!"

OK, which of you is "Sarah Maxwell"?

There seems to be no pictures of this big event. I'm guessing attendance was low.

I just popped out to their site and they are advertising the September date for the "Classic"

No pics of last weekend. Lots of stuff up about the prep over the last few weeks, no pics of players or the games over the weekend.

Pics of Monday's game in their regular league....

Odd there is a hole in the documentation.....

I just popped out to their site and they are advertising the September date for the "Classic"

No pics of last weekend. Lots of stuff up about the prep over the last few weeks, no pics of players or the games over the weekend.

Pics of Monday's game in their regular league....

Odd there is a hole in the documentation.....

According to Daddy's diary (yes, I confess, I read it now and then) the turn-out was very light. He blamed the rain, but also says "Despite the fact that yesterday’s event was a near-rainout, it provided us with a lot of valuable information, all of which we will use in order to improve the September event!"

Curiously, the September replay was scheduled long before Sunday's game. Why two Softball Classics in one season? Another Arndt mystery.

Strange indeed.

"Valuable information"?

It is being held on Paul's (34th) birthday. Maybe he'll announce to all that he's finally courting?

Not likely I know, but one can dream.

According to Daddy's diary (yes, I confess, I read it now and then) the turn-out was very light. He blamed the rain, but also says "Despite the fact that yesterday’s event was a near-rainout, it provided us with a lot of valuable information, all of which we will use in order to improve the September event!"

Curiously, the September replay was scheduled long before Sunday's game. Why two Softball Classics in one season? Another Arndt mystery.

I would think the most valuable information, given the increasingly poor annual attendance, would be that no one wants to participate in their softball tournament. :penguin-no: :wink-penguin:

And, per the site, famteam.com/softballclassic/

A final note — as of the present time, we hope to host another FamTeam Weekend in mid-October of 2014.

3 classics in one year? Is there a baseball scene in his movie they are wanting to get footage for?

And, per the site, famteam.com/softballclassic/

3 classics in one year? Is there a baseball scene in his movie they are wanting to get footage for?

You may have hit the nail on the head.

They have changed their uniforms to read "Vine Valley".

Daddy's going deeper into his fantasy land.

Is Paul the oldest at nearly 34?

Their religious and cult like stunting of their sons and daughter infuriates me, but I simply can not take their continued attempts at association with my beloved Cardinals fans. The vast majority of christian Cards fans are happily drunk Catholics asking each where they went to high school and eating frozen custard. The man boys do not represent us!

Archived