IGNORED

Jonathan Steiger + Jana, Jinger or Bates girl?

isarhenne

what is with all those german names? steiger, dauer, seewald

why are there so many german last names? is it because it's the mid west?

what is with all those german names? steiger, dauer, seewald

why are there so many german last names? is it because it's the mid west?

I thought Arkansas was in the South? They sound southern, Bill Clinton sounds Southern, right?

So google mapping it, I guess north west Arkansas could be considered the south, but maybe bordering on the Midwest? Not sure what Missouri is considered. They are a lot closer to Chicago than I would of thought, I always thought it was strange they were in a cult that's so far, but I guess it's only a 9 hour drive, or probably an hour flight.

The Baur kid lives in San Jose California, nowhere near the South or Mid West, but it's a very multi-cultural city, with lots of migration, so who knows where they came from originally.

Tiny Town here in Alabama had a settlement of German immigrants in the mid 1800's. So, German and even Jewish sounding surnames can be found everywhere in the U.S.

You're right, sorry, I did'nt look at the date. The rumor is from almost 3 months ago.

Anyway, I do think that Anna is pregant with number 4, maybe not that far along.

I don't know if I can say that so directly ???, but I would be kind of shocked if Jinger really started courting. First because of Jana. It's emberassing when the whole world feels sorry for you, even if she doesn't want to start courting yet which is totally possible. Maybe the Duggars are "mirroring" the Bates (Erin, the second daughter got married first, then Alyssa , the third, and now its Michael's turn, the first daughter), so for the duggars that would be: Jill first, Jessa second and Jana third to be married :-).

Second because I can't get rid of the feeling that Jinger is, sorry if I have to say it like that, a "rainbow princess"! :? If that is true, then I don't want to imagine what it feels like to be "forced" into a marriage with a man, horrible. It just seems that Jinger's got her soul crushed, her eyes are sad and panicky looking, she is super quiet in interviews and looks like a dog that has been beaten too much.

So, my predictions for the next season are:

Anna pregnant with number 4 (with a girl)

Jill's wedding, of course

Jana's surprise engagement

and hopefully: Jinger going to college

after the season ending: pregnancy announcement of Jill (twins)

I actually wanted to edit this but it would'nt work.

As for Jinger's lesbian swag:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ ... 4c9688.jpg

http://cf.foreveryoungadult.com/_upload ... duggar.jpg

http://cdn2.crushable.com/wp-content/up ... zation.png

I'm just kidding, of course! 8-)

So Jessa's boyfriend just got into some deep shit for bitching about Catholics.

Nice guy. Very much about Christian love.

If Anna's up the duff, I doubt she's due in September. There are some pics of her at Dill's wedding (not the photoshopped magazine ones, just happy snaps by playing who were there), and,even if she was wearing 3 pairs of Spanx, there's no way she was's 6/7months pregnant at the end of June.

I can see Jinger courting/getting married fairly soon. She has been visibly unhappy ever since Jessa started courting Ben. Jessa was Jinger's best friend and now she's halfway out the door. I don't think Jinger is especially close to either Jana or Joy, so she's probably lonely.

Dereck and Ben were complete unknowns in the Fundie world before they met the Duggar girls. I think that's what's going to continue to happen. I've been reading Lewis Wells blog about trying to marry a girl from the Quiverful movement and how impossible it was. (I think it was Erin Johnson, but I could be wrong.) The transfer of authority is such a complicated thing, it seems. I look at Jinger with all that spunk and I wonder if she's just trying to figure out which guy out there she wants to be dicatated to for the rest of her life. Jana, too.

It looks like the Jonathan guy has a pretty good job in TX. I wonder if he'd be too much for Jim Bob. Jim Bob might have to share authority with him.

Archived