IGNORED

Baker's Dozen Livestream Wedding May 6

theologygeek

Put your dancing shoes on for a fundie lite wedding. benandadalia.com It says 10:30am but I don't know what time zone it's in. Seattle time probably.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there actually going to be dancing?? Or should I put on my sober-mingling shoes?

I guess so. I imagine it will be very small because it's in the morning and people have to work.

I like them. They seem really affectionate in their photos. I think it'll be a big adjustment but they did get to know each other first and I'm a big fan of them!

I guess so. I imagine it will be very small because it's in the morning and people have to work.

Good point.

OMG its been sooooooooooooo long since we had live steamed wedding to snark on!!!!

But a weekday??? I might have to "work from home" that day.....

OMG its been sooooooooooooo long since we had live steamed wedding to snark on!!!!

But a weekday??? I might have to "work from home" that day.....

Lance Seppi live steamed his wedding a couple of weeks ago. Also, Isaac Botkins wedding will be live steamed on May 10th.

That Seppi wedding was a three hour nightmare...

I'm interested to see how "fundie" this couple go. On the surface they seem pretty lite, but I have a feeling they're a lot more crazy underneath, and the crazy is always guaranteed to come out at weddings.

Lance Seppi live steamed his wedding a couple of weeks ago. Also, Isaac Botkins wedding will be live steamed on May 10th.

Whaaaat? Was there a live fundie-wedding snark a thon and I missed it!?!?!?!?!

Got the 10th marked off on the calendar!

twinny, nothing beat the sheepskin rug of fun. I laughed so hard, I couldn't breathe.

I like them. They seem really affectionate in their photos. I think it'll be a big adjustment but they did get to know each other first and I'm a big fan of them!

I liked them until they sent one of the Liberian kids to live with a friend, then they allowed him to be homeless when the friend kicked him out.

I need a link and time. I'll mark that off on my calendar!

On bakersdozenandapolloxiv.com/, why does the writer keep calling him BEN! in all caps with an exclamation point?

Is the wedding May 6th or June 5th (which is a Thursday and also makes zero sense)?

ETA: Ah, now I checked the family blog and get it. Didn't know much about them or this wedding.

On bakersdozenandapolloxiv.com/, why does the writer keep calling him BEN! in all caps with an exclamation point?

That's how her kids say his name, with a lot of excitement. I think it's cute! I'm so on team Ben/Adalia. I can admit that.

Is anyone else getting "access denied" ?

Yes, evidently there's a 50 person limit of which they weren't previously aware. They're trying to fix it as we speak, but they're not sure they can.

I'm not, but apparently some in the chat are saying that they are and that the room is full. I have had the screen open and the video turned on since this morning when there were only 4 people there, and the video isn't on for me. Either they are late or the video isn't working because I was there before it was full.

I just got on, although it's very bitty and off-again on-again.

Archived