IGNORED

Baker's Dozen Livestream Wedding May 6

theologygeek

Is that the groom in the bolo tie and silver trimmed black cowboy shirt?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And someone wore a black and white striped shirt that says 'ALCATRAZ' on the back...keeping it formal for this wedding, eh guys?

Someone made a joke about 'that's why there's alcohol at the reception...' So it looks like fun might be had.

The kids are well behaved. Gotta give them that much. The Duggar kids would have been running all over and tearing things apart while they were waiting.

Aww, I hope he saves his wedding jeans.

Looking at everyone here --I have to wonder what the bride will be wearing..............

I would be terrified that I would take a header down those stairs. They look very steep.

This is so very odd... This little tiny room; the bridesmaids in LEGGINGS; the groom dressed for the rodeo and the bride in a wedding dress................... :pink-shock:

At least this minister isn't yelling about dead babies like the last wedding we saw on FJ. Adalia looks beautiful, but I don't know why they would stuff everyone in a tree house. (I'm being sarcastic)

I love her hair. Most fundies tend to look like they barely brushed it at their weddings, but her's is lovely.

At least this minister isn't yelling about dead babies like the last wedding we saw on FJ. Adalia looks beautiful, but I don't know why they would stuff everyone in a tree house. (I'm being sarcastic)

Are we SURE it's not a treehouse?

Are they going to live in New Zealand or in the USA?

Are they going to live in New Zealand or in the USA?

I think her Mom said she was moving to New Zealand when she announced the engagement... Don't know if plans changed.

Wow. New marriage and moving halfway around the world--that's a lot of changes in store for this young lady.

Wow. For once a fundie wedding that hasn't made me go :shock: or :o or :?

And I agree the minister did a good job. No talk of death, aborted fetuses, or leaving family size up to God (that I heard. I came in late). The vows were very, very tame, at least.

It actually was sweet. A little cramped. But very sweet and simple. And I think that's secular music I hear......

Okay, this father-daughter dance is making me cry. Mostly, because all of them are crying. Ugh.

It looks like a sunny day there. I wonder why they didn't have the ceremony outside with the cabin as a backdrop. It just feels claustrophobic in there.

I never thought I'd see the day where I would bawl my eyes out at a fundie lite wedding and enjoy the minister's sermon. I'm going to lie down now. I must be coming down with something.

Archived