IGNORED

Songs taught to kids at the Children's Institute

DuggarsTheEndIsNear

While perusing Homeschoolers Anonymous' tag of ATI, I found this post on the Children's Institute and what the children were taught.

homeschoolersanonymous.wordpress.com/2013/12/17/the-umbrella-song-and-the-childrens-institute-lana-hopes-thoughts-part-one/

I think it's weird how little variation there is in how the songs sound. And creepy. And sad.

Also, I would rather be fried with my friends than to be lonely after they all died. Just saying. Heaven sounds truly boring if I cant take even one friend with me.

I went down a whole rabbit hole of crazy ATI kid's songs on YouTube about a year ago. I'm pretty sure it's all still there.

I can't link right now but Google is your friend if you're interested.

I went down a whole rabbit hole of crazy ATI kid's songs on YouTube about a year ago. I'm pretty sure it's all still there.

I can't link right now but Google is your friend if you're interested.

The blog posts links the channel (as well as individual videos).

I'm still creeped out by the lack of variation. Even the "happier" songs sound like they'd come from a horror movie if you just slowed it down a bit.

True I never came from a cult but when I was a kid and my family still practiced Christianity, we had a wide range of song styles. They were still indoctrination songs but not nearly as creepy. Lol

Archived