IGNORED

Want a baby? Ask Sarah Maxwell!

Justme

Every "couple" she prayed to have a baby has one. Or, so she says.... I guess the sex without birth control has nothing to do with it...

Wonder why her prayers for a husband haven't worked....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm surprised that Steveoah lets her use her left hand to write! Isn't left-handedness of Satan?

I saw that too!! Maybe Teri tried to hide the left-handness from Steve & then realized it was not worth it. I'm left-handed & never forced to use my other hand.

Glad somebody else began this topic before I could. Hasn't Sarah just made God her docile little errand-boy? Gosh Golly My my my what words can I say that Tereve wouldn't consider cussing, to show my admiration for her achievements!?

Perhaps I should send her an e-mail asking her to pray for my barren children. Or is her bargain with God that she will only pray for those whose faith remains unshaken by something like infertility ... or only for the women who only wear skirts .... or only for the men who work only for themselves and their customers and not for any (cue gasp) women ...

Oh, wait. It's not SARAH, it's the SWEET JOURNEYS book that holds the power! Like the blessed prayer cloths the old evangelists would sell over the radio for lots of their listeners' money.

$teve? Oral Robert$ would be proud of you!!!!!

**Disclaimer: I really don't blame Sarah. She knows nothing else. Tereve, they know better, thus they send their unfailingly cheerful, virginal early-middle-aged daughter to do their pandering. Di$gu$ting. :angry-banghead:

With all the product promoting they've been doing lately, one would deduct that the Maxhells have fallen on hard times... Ok, I don't think they're starving, but they're not moving products like they did a few years ago. No dog & pony shows scheduled. No courtships in the works. Steve-o, I think it's time to realize Jesus is not pleased with you. Better get back on the straight & narrow.

Well, I think I'll continue doing what I have always done: Not ask Sarah to pray for me to get pregnant, and as a result, not get pregnant. It works every time, like a charm.

Wait....does she really think her praying for these couples to have babies was the reason these couples now have babies?

That's just so....assinine....

I hate the "Sometimes God gives us what we pray for, and sometimes God doesn't give us what we pray for, and that's great" attitude. It's basically saying prayer is useless because God will just do whatever God wants to do - you don't really have anything to do with it by praying.

Can I ask Sarah to pray that I get a pony? Or hit the lottery? Or get laid by some smoking hot dude? I mean, if her prayers result in all those ladies having babies, I might have a chance at getting one of those things I want.

Sarah needs the talk about how babies are made.

Steve must be pissed that no one is buying his products. Time to go back to reality.

Can I ask Sarah to pray that I get a pony? Or hit the lottery? Or get laid by some smoking hot dude? I mean, if her prayers result in all those ladies having babies, I might have a chance at getting one of those things I want.

Ooh, I want a unicorn! A purple one. Thanks Sarah!

Every "couple" she prayed to have a baby has one.

Is that how Chelsea Clinton got pregnant? (Does Sarah even know who Chelsea Clinton is?)

Sarah just sounds so sad in this latest post. I want a baby but instead I'll pray about all these other women wanting/having babies. I want a husband but instead I'll pray for all these other couples. I want a life but instead I'll just journal my prayers about everyone else's life.

I'm surprised that Steveoah lets her use her left hand to write! Isn't left-handedness of Satan?

Yes it is, the lovely nuns tied my left hand to the chair, so I was forced to write with the other hand.

Oh lovely memories....j'aime le sympathique église catholique...... :disgust: :disgust:

Who wants to bet that all these couples who asked her had been "trying" for like two months? We've seen many fundies claim infertility when in reality, it just takes time for even fertile couples to get pregnant.

I wonder if it would work for me... given the menopause and all. :character-oldtimer: If it did it could be a "Real Miracle" but I'm not all that enamored with the idea of a baby :scared-eek:

.... but I'd probably be assured of a reality show! :chores-laundry: :chores-mop: :chores-mowlawn:

Sarah may need a serious challenge like that! It could be part of her new book. The Moody's Pray for Stupid and Unlikely Miracles....

when-pigs-fly.gif

Tell her she can stop praying for the Duggars now.

Speaking of the Duggars, I wonder how Stevie feels now that Jill is getting married. Jill is 22, Anna is 22. Plus her 21 yo sister, Jessa, is also involved in a courtship....

(We won't even bring up the Bates with their 3 weddings and 1 courtship. Kelly has hinted they will most likely wed after Brandon is finished with school in late fall.)

Yes it is, the lovely nuns tied my left hand to the chair, so I was forced to write with the other hand.

Oh lovely memories....j'aime le sympathique église catholique...... :disgust: :disgust:

That attitude was common outside of the Catholic Church, too. Protestants would do the same sort of thing.

As it is, my mom is left-handed and the Catholic nuns that taught her never tried to make her write with her right hand.

That attitude was common outside of the Catholic Church, too. Protestants would do the same sort of thing.

As it is, my mom is left-handed and the Catholic nuns that taught her never tried to make her write with her right hand. Same with my MIL.

Sounds like Stevie has a bunch of copies of Sweet Journeys he would like to unload.

Sarah could make some pretty serious money if she indeed has magical powers that will make people's uteruses and Fallopian tubes grow back.

Well, I suppose even if her powers are only about the babies, that still means you MIGHT have a shot at the smoking hot dude!

As it is, my mom is left-handed and the Catholic nuns that taught her never tried to make her write with her right hand.

Interesting about your mother. I have a left-handed friend who went to Catholic School for 13 years. She also was NEVER forced to use her other hand.

Archived