IGNORED

Arndts Throwing a Party!

nausicaa

So I wandered over to the Arndt blog/epileptic seizure trigger and found a posting about the big party they are throwing for their parents' upcoming 35th wedding anniversary.

Here's the invitation:

http://www.famteam.com/today/images/ful ... 090219.jpg

They talk about how they are having a bunch of family AND friends over. Who are these friends of which they speak? Is anyone else waiting in breathless anticipation of the pictures?

Also: Meatball may have a relapse of Bumblefoot! :shifty:

My mind must be in the gutter because the "penetrating column" posted by the dad made me laugh.

if they osted the invite on their website, does that mean its a free for all? Who's gonna crash the party and ask those man boys why they are still at home? who will tempt them and sweep them off their feet?

Disclaimer: I am not actually suggesting anyone go crash the party, so Ruby or whichever lurker likes to start shit with the fundies and make them think we are all evil people who steal children and defraud them and whatever else, I AM NOT SAYING ANYONE SHOULD GO!

if they osted the invite on their website, does that mean its a free for all? Who's gonna crash the party and ask those man boys why they are still at home? who will tempt them and sweep them off their feet?

Disclaimer: I am not actually suggesting anyone go crash the party, so Ruby or whichever lurker likes to start shit with the fundies and make them think we are all evil people who steal children and defraud them and whatever else, I AM NOT SAYING ANYONE SHOULD GO!

My dream* is that someone who knows the Arndts in real life will come on this board and dish. I have so many questions. We could send them on so many assignments. My other dream is to run into the family and hit on the older boys majorly right in front of Cathy to see what happens.

*Yes, I realize I am a sad person.

My dream* is that someone who knows the Arndts in real life will come on this board and dish. I have so many questions. We could send them on so many assignments. My other dream is to run into the family and hit on the older boys majorly right in front of Cathy to see what happens.

They live about 15 minutes from me. But sadly, I do not know them.

If it wasn't for the whole "the boy must ask the dad to court his daughter" thing, I'm sure many many girls would be knocking down the Ardnt door to get their hands on Luke...as a matter of fact...I'm actually pretty surprised no BOYS have knocked down that door to get their hands on Luke. Manchild is fineeeeee.

I bet they play a very serious game of wiffleball at this shindig. :wink-penguin: :penguin-no:

Will one of the "kids" serve their parents an anniversary cake in bed? If so, do they fight over who gets to host this event in his bed?

They live about 15 minutes from me. But sadly, I do not know them.

Have you had any sightings?

My mom is an Arndt. It's not that common a name and I've always wondered if we're related somehow.

Have you had any sightings?

You know, I might've done but didn't realize it at the time. They've been in the local paper several times. I remember they got front page coverage when they found out they were pregnant with a girl finally.

Oooh, another pic of an Arndt manchild in Mom & Dad's bedroom with a cake, posted last night. And Mom ISN'T wearing white shorts!!!!!!!!

famteam.com/today/

(sadly returns to vacuum & clean bedrooms prior to family arriving tonite. will be back to procrastinate later!)

THey have photographers in their family-- why don't they crop the laundry basket out of the pictures?

Doesn't Cathy have any other shirts besides that black and white one? It shows up more often than those white shorts!

Oooh, another pic of an Arndt manchild in Mom & Dad's bedroom with a cake, posted last night. And Mom ISN'T wearing white shorts!!!!!!!!

famteam.com/today/

I'm running out of caption ideas, but here goes:

5mHiZs4.jpg

I'm running out of caption ideas, but here goes:

5mHiZs4.jpg

Awesome! Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed the off-center halo!:)

(house clean/kid in bed)

There's a poster around here (whose username escapes me) who sort of knows them and has answered some questions. The Arndts sure are fascinating creatures.

So exciting. I wonder what they will eat.

I don't know what they will eat, but I imagine that it will be served on penguin-themed paper serveware.

Will they have the party in momma & pop Arndt's bedroom. It seems all festive occasions are held there-- that's where we see all the cake photos.

• 2 weeks later...

So the big 35th wedding anniversary party happened, but there is no mention of who was there or what happened, and no photos other than of the cake :cry:

In other Arndt news: Wizzy is referred to as "Mary-Elizabeth" more and more, Luke wears the dorkiest shoes possible to play softball, and there is a photo of the oldest eight kids/adults jump roping together.

So the big 35th wedding anniversary party happened, but there is no mention of who was there or what happened, and no photos other than of the cake :cry
:

And was the photo of the cake taken in Mom's and Dad's bedroom, as the birthday cake photo ops are?

Archived