IGNORED

Josh Duggar Social Media Part 11 - Seriously? 11?

happy atheist

I think Anna was in CA the other day with this students for life group but I didn't investigate further. I find her to be so annoying.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-2155-14451999942071_thumb.jpgThe big CPAC (Conservative Political Action Conference) in Washington DC starts tomorrow morning--none of the Duggars having speaking roles this year (unlike previous years). They really can't compete with the gaggle of presidential hopefuls.

All Josh and Anna get to do is smile at a lunchtime reception:

[attachment=0]CPAC.JPG[/attachment

I saw this WTF comment on one of Anna's save the fetus pictures. A woman actually believes that abortion is wrong because we need those lives to fund social security and make soldiers for the army. HOW IS THAT PRO LIFE? [attachment=0]Screenshot_2015-02-22-19-27-26.png[/attachment]

People really believe this and use it to hate on childfree people. One of these assholes said child-free people should pay extra taxes because his kids are gonna grow up to pay taxes but CF people don't have that and are therefore mooches.

People really believe this and use it to hate on childfree people. One of these assholes said child-free people should pay extra taxes because his kids are gonna grow up to pay taxes but CF people don't have that and are therefore mooches.

Well maybe some people who think this should've chosen to be CF

I saw this WTF comment on one of Anna's save the fetus pictures. A woman actually believes that abortion is wrong because we need those lives to fund social security and make soldiers for the army. HOW IS THAT PRO LIFE? [attachment=0]Screenshot_2015-02-22-19-27-26.png[/attachment]

I have a super easy answer for that woman -- fight to allow immigration reform to go through that allows millions of workers and young people to come out from the shadows and legally work, join the military ( if they want) , pay taxes and both get and pay into the social security system. People often forget that it isn't only paying into the system that helps keep the economy rolling. Tax refunds and social security benefits also allow people to purchase goods and services. Which support businesses. Which employ workers. Who pay into social security.Many, many undocumented workers already pay something in, at minuscule wages, but can't collect anything back. Also by being able to legally employed, many more workers would be making more than minimum wage, often under the table, and having the ability to move up the economic ladder - more money is paid in to support the system. There ya go. Problem solved.

I bet the Palin's walked off snickering about what idiot smugger is. You know cuz they are Good Christians and all. On the other hand I bet he thinks they are his new best friends, like the tebows. :cracking-up:

He is cheating a threesome? Only a side hug with two women

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425096706.561160.jpg[/attachment]

Wow. My head is about to explode from all the stupid in this picture. I can't even handle it

We have a picture of Josh & Anna in an elevator. No kids. We have an ad for some event with Santorum, Josh & Anna. I'm presuming no kids as it seems to be another political evening. In fact, since arriving in Washington, we are seeing Anna out a lot playing the politicians wife with no kids. I'm wondering at what point you call this a job.

I'm not snarking here. Anna seems to be doing a great job as Mum to her three. I am sure they are well cared for while she is out. I just don't understand how it fits in with the fundy SAHM model. It's like the women who claim to be "full time mothers, part time employees". You might be a fabulous mum but don't pretend to be full time if you are leaving you kids to go out to work. You don't need to justify working! Anna seems to part Mum part politicians wife.

Ugh, Smuggar is so freaking awkward. Look how he is grabbing Sarah Palin under her arm/in her side. Totally uncalled for in a picture with someone you don't really know. Ughs.

His paw is positioned really close to those wholesome boobies. He could have just put his hand over her shoulder but man, those bewbs.

His paw is positioned really close to those wholesome boobies. He could have just put his hand over her shoulder but man, those bewbs.

Fornication! Adultery! Sin in the Camp!

She looks terrible these days, like the nutcase she is.

Yes, I think it's her new eyeglass frames. Josh appears trimmer in this pic. Albeit, does anyone think he is scared out of his little mind that Anna or Boob may not be so thrilled at him posing with two women??? :naughty:

I barely recognized her in those hipster glasses. Those thinner framed ones look really good on her and really bring out the (god forgive) milf in her. Much as I despise her I have to admit that she doesn't look bad at all, both face-, and bodywise. Those are a very unfortunate pair of glasses though. She's still wholesome looking all in all.

Josh does look trimmer and more presentable than the chickfila-chugging, polo wearing self of his. If joshie loves bewbs he really lucked out with Anna, since she went from cup A from CC since they've been married.

We have a picture of Josh & Anna in an elevator. No kids. We have an ad for some event with Santorum, Josh & Anna. I'm presuming no kids as it seems to be another political evening. In fact, since arriving in Washington, we are seeing Anna out a lot playing the politicians wife with no kids. I'm wondering at what point you call this a job.

I'm not snarking here. Anna seems to be doing a great job as Mum to her three. I am sure they are well cared for while she is out. I just don't understand how it fits in with the fundy SAHM model. It's like the women who claim to be "full time mothers, part time employees". You might be a fabulous mum but don't pretend to be full time if you are leaving you kids to go out to work. You don't need to justify working! Anna seems to part Mum part politicians wife.

Shouldn't she be homeschooling her littles? But yes, she's getting very close to being a lobbyist, a job...

Shouldn't she be homeschooling her littles? But yes, she's getting very close to being a lobbyist, a job...

That type of thing is always different for good godly conservative idiot hypocrites like Smugette.

Poor Duggars. I knew when I awoke this AM and saw pigs flying outside my window, something was up. Indeed, David Koch has agreed to sign an amicus brief with the court in support of same-sex marriage. I am pretty sure that the moneyed interests in the GOP (those who really hold the power) just want to move on from the gay marriage issue. Whatever will Josh and his FRC folk, along with the rest of the Duggar clan, do now? What will FOX do now?

Josh & Anna at a museum opening. I'm continuing to find it funny how much time she spends away from her kids considering the SAHM status.

Josh & Anna at a museum opening. I'm continuing to find it funny how much time she spends away from her kids considering the SAHM status.

She's had a great mentor in Michelle.

She's had a great mentor in Michelle.

I wonder if they have a regular nanny? Or at least a steady babysitter? Who is it?? Would they trust strangers to watch their kids?

I wonder if they have a regular nanny? Or at least a steady babysitter? Who is it?? Would they trust strangers to watch their kids?

Of course they have a nanny, lots of them. They are called Jana, Jinger and Joy. Soon, Johannah will start working too.

Archived