IGNORED

Missouri Lawmakers Pushing 32 Separate Abortion Restrictions

micatite

Any of which will land the state in court and cost the tax payers hundreds of thousands of dollars when they lose. You'd think these idiots would learn.

Then they will always say well, technically, it's still legal so you can't complain, despite the fact that they have made illegal in practice.

According to the local paper, the reasoning behind one of the 72-hour proposals is based on a study claiming that suicide rates went down 10% after an abortion waiting period was enacted. I find that hard to believe, and I need to find the article and track down the study. I'm severely disappointed in my state right now.

According to the local paper, the reasoning behind one of the 72-hour proposals is based on a study claiming that suicide rates went down 10% after an abortion waiting period was enacted. I find that hard to believe, and I need to find the article and track down the study. I'm severely disappointed in my state right now.

Same studies that say vaccinations cause flowers to grow out of your ears and eating apple sets will grow a tree in your belly. made up crap that you can find on the internet if you can type like a 4 year old. -since when does the GOP need facts? they just get in the way

Your legislators are just trying to keep up with Kansas. I fully expect laws regulating the height and weight of the doctor to show up, eventually-- for the safety of the patient... in my state.

If I recall, our state makes clinics hand out (or tell or both) information stating that abortion causes increases in breast cancer rates... which has been debunked. But Kansas, lately, isn't known for being pro science....

cancer.org/cancer/breastcancer/moreinformation/is-abortion-linked-to-breast-cancer the Cancer society debunks the study here.

Archived