IGNORED

Real Men's Twitter Account

debrand

twitter.com/Truth4men

Interesting tweets:

Real Men don't talk filthy. Men who have no purpose or strong character do. May we guard ourselves. #realmen

Real men don't rely on the nanny state. Real men are free. #realme

Stonewall Jackson....a Real Man #realmen

Real Men â€@Truth4men Dec 18

Real men don't wear pink #realmen

Real Men â€@Truth4men Jan 7

In this generation real manliness has been lost. True men are rare. Become one. #riseup #realmen

Real Men â€@Truth4men Jan 23

Real Men understand abortion IS murder, and aren't afraid to call it such. #realmen #chooselife

Because real men control women's bodies.

Real men do everything they want to (within reason). All you have to do to be a real man is to identify as male.

You can be a real man and wear a pink sparkly dress, all that matters is that your brain tells you that youre male.

You can be a real man and talk filthy, or be a real man and be the kind of man who never swears.

You can be a real man and be a hairdresser, and be a real man and be a truck driver.

You can even be a real man and have a vagina.

Real men can be Democrat, or Republican.

Real men can be Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Pagan, Hindu, atheist...anything at all.

Real men can be gay, straight, bisexual, pansexual, asexual, be a virgin, not be a virgin...

Like it or not, even disgusting examples of humanity like Bill Gothard are men, just because someone likes young girls, or sleeps with farm animals, or murders people, they still have their gender.

Real manliness hasn't been lost, and true men aren't rare. I think I saw at least 50 men today while out shopping in my town, and about half the population are male.

# Real men don't tweet

I'd have thought that was the one, seeing as real men should have much better things to do than tweet.

Real men spend a lot of time twittering about what makes a real man.

Real men spend a lot of time focusing on how other people should live their lives.

Real men harass women at difficult times in their lives.

Real men play dress-up and pretend they were soldiers in past wars.

Real men are grossed out by homosexuality.

Real men are 24/7 men #realmen

:cray-cray:

Real men work hard and don't rely on the government's handout programs to take care of them. Real men are free men.

:pull-hair:

Today's culture has demasculinized men and feminized them. Don't let culture define you. Rise up and be The Man. #realmen

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

twitter.com/Truth4men

Interesting tweets:

Sometimes that's the only way to get your fucking point across.

Real men don't hate on the poor, homeless, and the sick.

No! He owned slaves, was a sorry instructor at VMI and was almost dismissed from there, was a traitor who took up arms against his own damn family, and was accidentally shot by his own men which led to his death. Real men read real history!

Oh really? My SO hot in in pink. He looks so manly when he plays tea party with his young niece.

I agree, they have been replaced by narcissistic, sexist pigs like you. Scratch that, you are beneath a pig.

Stonewall Jackson....a Real Man #realmen

More accurately, real men and real women fought back at the Stonewall Inn.

Real assholes spread fear and hatred. #youareanidiotguywhowrotethiscrap

Stonewall Jackson was a religious fanatic and a nut job. A real man was Marsha P. Johnson. Marsha stood and fought at the Stonewall Inn. A real man can tuck up his junk and fight back against harassment and intimidation if need be.

This is like the weird intersection of Mark Driscoll's brand of Christianity and the decidedly non-Christian "men's rights" stuff found all over the Interwho. Blehhhhh.

Archived