IGNORED

Kelly Reins- cognitive dissonance abounds.

ladyamylynn

And yet they all insist that ALL women want to be married and be mothers, criticize those who dare to plan their families but their whole lifestyle revolves around doing exactly what WONT get you married. Staying at home, not working, not going to school, not speaking to men....I guess what gets me is the immense lonliness for them. Forget sex, these women don't have normal human interactions like hugging, touching and kissing all because they have bought into their dogma.

I feel sorry for them and their hatred of this lifestyle cannot be expressed outwardly so I think criticism of other women/feminism is the only way they can express their anger.

I see Kelly and Andrea's homeskoolin' parents skipped the lesson on it's versus its. :(

Apostrophe mis-use seems to be pretty common among fundie bloggers--the Mortons, the Muncks, even the Maxwells, although the Maxwells at least avail themselves of the free jinger editing service.

I have a theory that "apostrophe" is too close to "apostasy", so homeschoolers avoid the topic altogether.

Archived