IGNORED

Don't touch yourself! You might wind up spiritually wounded

samurai_sarah

Maybe I should just buy one that plugs into the wall?

How loud is a light speed vibrator anyway? Are my housemates going to hear this?

Be sure to get a upgraded electrical service and a 3 phase vibrator for light speed travel. Or the batteries out of an electric car

Be sure to get a upgraded electrical service and a 3 phase vibrator for light speed travel. Or the batteries out of an electric car

You could get the warp speed version powered by anti-matter and deuterium. Might get a little warm though.

Masturbation looking at the opposite sex sexual fantasies are all men things females don't get horny. The whole masturbaton thing screwing up marriage can be true when you realize your 4 stroke partner sucks in bed and you can do better yourself.

You could get the warp speed version powered by anti-matter and deuterium. Might get a little warm though.

Dammit, now you made me think of sonic screwdrivers! I will never be able to think of a sonic screwdriver again without giggling. There goes my once innocent enjoyment of Dr Who... :violin:

Bizarre.

Does it ever occur to these people that the amount of time they spend thinking and talking and telling people not to do this, is less than the time it takes to actually do it?

Also, all they think about is telling people not to think about it, certainly not do it, how eternally damned they will be for any of the aforementioned, whilst we took a wee moment to do it be happy, harm nobody be at one with our fabulous bodies that were created by whatever deity and this is wrong?

Last time I looked thou shalt not wank was not a biggie? Being a wanker is always a sin though. :)

Dammit, now you made me think of sonic screwdrivers! I will never be able to think of a sonic screwdriver again without giggling. There goes my once innocent enjoyment of Dr Who... :violin:

Oh, so THAT'S how the tardis works! I've always wondered!

I must get myself a sonic screwdriver...

*goes off to write short story about someone with a magic vibrator that takes her through time whenever she uses it*

Oh, so THAT'S how the tardis works! I've always wondered!

I must get myself a sonic screwdriver...

*goes off to write short story about someone with a magic vibrator that takes her through time whenever she uses it*

We all need to be reading this short story now

I'm planning to work on it tonight when I'm a lot less sober. It's when I do my best writing.

So this is just a big effort to get students to inform on their roommates? Because that's not creepy or vaguely reminiscent of totalitarian governments at all.

Ok, Severus will love that explanation of why I need a sonic screwdriver. It's for a good cause as well, time travel might help me publish my thesis. It's on gender roles in 1692 Salem, though so that might be a bit iffy to navigate....

I am actually from the year 3455, but I masturbated so hard I went back to 2014 and now I cant get back home

Perhaps you should hook your vibrator up to the town clock tower and wait for lightening to strike it.

I have a friend who took a course on masturbation. I know. I was surprised there was such a thing too. She found the course through a store that sells sex stuff (the store has a strong feminist bend and is geared to women) in our city. Before the course she found that she rarely had an orgasm but after - fireworks all the time. Anyway, she said a big part of the course was masturbation. The instructor basically taught the women how to masturbate. The homework was masturbation and more masturbation. The instructor said it was important that the women find what worked for them so that they could tell their partner what they needed.

Anyway, now I am picturing a fundie dropped into this class. Specifically I am thinking of Sarah Maxwell dropped into this class. I'd pay to watch that .

Perhaps you should hook your vibrator up to the town clock tower and wait for lightning to strike it.

Ow.

I have a friend who took a course on masturbation. I know. I was surprised there was such a thing too. She found the course through a store that sells sex stuff (the store has a strong feminist bend and is geared to women) in our city. Before the course she found that she rarely had an orgasm but after - fireworks all the time. Anyway, she said a big part of the course was masturbation. The instructor basically taught the women how to masturbate. The homework was masturbation and more masturbation. The instructor said it was important that the women find what worked for them so that they could tell their partner what they needed.

Anyway, now I am picturing a fundie dropped into this class. Specifically I am thinking of Sarah Maxwell dropped into this class. I'd pay to watch that .

I want a class with that home works....

Imagine the look on Steve's face if he even thought that Sarah knew what masturbation was or that it was possible.

I bet she doesn't even know that what she has down there is called a vagina, and that she does not pee from it.

I am absolutely positive there is erotic Doctor Who fanfiction with this premise out there somewhere.

Archived