IGNORED

Lay off Josh Duggar's Weight?

luv2laugh

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As for the certain "fatophobic" poster who apparently delights in telling people to shut up, or to engage in sex acts in a most hostile fashion, it would be prudent to ignore him/her, as he/she likely has issues which none of us can remedy.

I'm in full agreement.

(And, before you go off on me, tell me to shut the fuck up or go sit in a corner or whatever, justlurking? I did read the whole thread, I think you're just some attention-seeker, and I truly do not care what you think of me. So, go ahead and say some rude shit, if that makes you feel good about yourself. I'm giving you permission. Go for it. Your opinion doesn't matter to me, so you can feel free to amuse yourself vent your anger all over me. Have fun.)

I'm in full agreement.

(And, before you go off on me, tell me to shut the fuck up or go sit in a corner or whatever, justlurking? I did read the whole thread, I think you're just some attention-seeker, and I truly do not care what you think of me. So, go ahead and say some rude shit, if that makes you feel good about yourself. I'm giving you permission. Go for it. Your opinion doesn't matter to me, so you can feel free to amuse yourself vent your anger all over me. Have fun.)

And I'M the "Attention Seeker" :roll:

Seriously, you're not even trying now. Come on, I have a few minutes before I have to leave. Hit me with it.

:violence-stickwhack:

I'm sorry. I did notice that it was lacking the senseless yet passionate anger I had come to expect for him/her/it. Sorry 'bout that.

Back slightly on topic... Perhaps we need to remind Joshie that exerting himself during sex to please his wife is excellent exercise! He strikes me as a 5 pumps and done type of guy...

I am never going to live the puffin thing down. I actually saw that pic when I went looking for a puffin avatar, but I'm too lazy to make a photobucket account and ZOMG THAT BETTER NOT BE HOTLINKED CALL THE AUTHORITIES

Guest Anonymous
I am never going to live the puffin thing down. I actually saw that pic when I went looking for a puffin avatar, but I'm too lazy to make a photobucket account and ZOMG THAT BETTER NOT BE HOTLINKED CALL THE AUTHORITIES

It's not hotlinked, we're good. And I admit that is a big pet peeve of mine as I have had people hotlink my stuff and it filled me with white hot rage. Now when it happens I swap the image with something that the thief will not like. :twisted:

Back slightly on topic... Perhaps we need to remind Joshie that exerting himself during sex to please his wife is excellent exercise! He strikes me as a 5 pumps and done type of guy...

That many?

I am WILDLY offended that everyone here is making fun of someone's sexual shortcomings. How DARE you? This is NOT nice behavior. You are all acting like the fundamentalists, themselves, making fun of someone just because you disagree with them.

Okay, just kidding... carry on.

That many?

The first one makes sure he's properly aligned. 3 in the middle. One final to make sure he delivered his seed nice and deep.

:obscene-sexualspermblue::puke-front::obscene-sexualspermblue:

Anna may or may not know he's been there till he collapses on her.

Where did Lainey go? This thread needs MOAR PUFFINS.

You called? I was busy burning my brownies (seriously :evil: ). I see I'm too late!

Your quite welcome, my dear.

Thanks for filling in, LPL. ;) I wasn't sure even the puffins could save the thread at this point.

Back off, lady, the puffins are mine now! MINE I TELL YOU!!! :text-protest: :violence-axechase: :mrgreen: :lol:

Archived