IGNORED

At Work on Joseph's House

nelliebelle1197

Jesse hasn't had a beard since what some might call a vacation.

They do a good job, but the colors are very blah.

A little painter's tape would go a long way. Those edges are driving me crazy. I am a bit OCD about straight, clean paint lines, though.

Davey left a comment on the latest post, commenting on the Pecan coloured brown paint they were using. It got deleted. Hi Stevie :wink-penguin: :wink-penguin:

With the 'music practice' I wonder if they are recording a new best selling CD? (Rebecca K must be board of playing and druling over the first one on a constant loop !!1!) or is it just practice for a Christmas concert? How many bloody times 'Trust and Obeyeeee' and 'Daddy on his Knees' needs practicing goodness knows! They hardly have a vast repertoire...

I wonder why no Maxwell has married Rebecca K!11!!?

Joseph has quite a nice house, especially for a young guy's first place. Too bad he's not allowed to live in it or rent it :?

Is that Jesse with the glasses on? I never noticed before that he is actually pretty cute. His eyes are beautiful-I am defrauded :romance-admire:

If the Maxwells were any other family, they could probably make a killing flipping houses. I don't think they ever will though because they'd have a hard time weeding out the "undesirables" without getting called out for discrimination. Can you image a Maxwell listing for potential buyers with criteria similar to what Christopher has for his photography business?

I wonder why no Maxwell has married Rebecca K!11!!?

Probably a good thing.

Rebecca K!11!! should give it up. Seems like there is no interest from the Maxwells in spite of all her trying. Really, she deserves better than Maxhell.

I'll give them that the house looks very nice. I wonder if he'll be forced to sell it since there is no courtship on the horizon.

I'll give them that the house looks very nice. I wonder if he'll be forced to sell it since there is no courtship on the horizon.

Naw, it will sent empty until he finds a new victim bride. Chris's house was empty for years before he found N/R Anna.... :wink-kitty:

I don't think we'll hear of any courtship until it's a done deal. Since Elizabeth ran off just a week before the wedding, I can't imagine the Maxwells will be so public about future courtships and engagements. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a courtship in the works right now since they are fixing up the house and changing colours.

I hate to admit it, but Joseph is a bit defrauding in the painting pic. It's the first time he's done anything for me. :shock:

I'm not sure about the courtship thing, you would think Joseph would be clean shaven if he were courting, right?

Davey left a comment on the latest post, commenting on the Pecan coloured brown paint they were using. It got deleted. Hi Stevie :wink-penguin: :wink-penguin:

With the 'music practice' I wonder if they are recording a new best selling CD? (Rebecca K must be board of playing and druling over the first one on a constant loop !!1!) or is it just practice for a Christmas concert? How many bloody times 'Trust and Obeyeeee' and 'Daddy on his Knees' needs practicing goodness knows! They hardly have a vast repertoire...

I was just coming to post to ask the same thing. It has been a while since Trust eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen obeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

I don't understand why one of the Maxwell's have the earbud on. Who is going to call? They aren't allowed friends. I am surprised that they are allowed cell phones period.

Maybe it's like the Arndts, who text and call siblings who are seated right next to them. Perhaps the Maxwells record their calls to evaluate them later, using the instructions in Making great conversationalists. Maybe the Maxwell men need to be on call at all times to intervene if fun threatens to break out among the Maxwell women. What if Terri tries to make a run for the local Pepsi distributor?

*insert scripture about always being ready to rebuke sin here*

Probably a good thing.

Rebecca K!11!! should give it up. Seems like there is no interest from the Maxwells in spite of all her trying. Really, she deserves better than Maxhell.

I think a few reasons. One of which, sadly, is her weight. Steve thinks being fat is gluttony and shows no self control. Animal crackers anyone? To him Rebecca K!!!11!! shows a serious lack of spiritual control by being fat...& poor.

I think it's flat-out classism. Rebecca's family isn't "fundie royalty" enough for Stevehovah. As I recall, her father is either divorced or has at least one child from a prior relationship, and there was some hint somewhere that he'd been once in trouble with the law.

At one point, wasn't there a hint that a young man was interested in Rebecca? Rebecca, stay the heck away from Maxhell. You're several degrees of magnitude too good for them.

I really really hope Rebecca K! never marries into that family. Actually, I hope no one does. I can't imagine what kind of presure Melanie and Anna have to live with every day. The standards Teri and Steve impose must be incredibly daunting.

It might not be so bad for the girls if they marry and move away though.

I really really hope Rebecca K! never marries into that family. Actually, I hope no one does. I can't imagine what kind of presure Melanie and Anna have to live with every day. The standards Teri and Steve impose must be incredibly daunting.

It might not be so bad for the girls if they marry and move away though.

Agree w/ what u r saying. I still think that it would be Rebecca K's dream to be a Maxwell!

I think it's flat-out classism. Rebecca's family isn't "fundie royalty" enough for Stevehovah. As I recall, her father is either divorced or has at least one child from a prior relationship, and there was some hint somewhere that he'd been once in trouble with the law.

At one point, wasn't there a hint that a young man was interested in Rebecca? Rebecca, stay the heck away from Maxhell. You're several degrees of magnitude too good for them.

FWIW, Queen Mother, a former FJer who claims she was a personal friend of the Maxwells , once posted that the Maxwells knew Rebecca was interested in marrying a Maxwell son, and was somewhat blatant about it. Supposedly, the Maxwells joked about it.

Take it with a grain of salt though, because Queen Mother seemed to be playing both sides of the street, Maxwell and FJ.

OTOH, given the number of SAHD, and the dearth of young, fundy men, especially good looking ones who can make a pretty good living, I don't doubt the Maxwells run into SAHD, and their parents, during their travels, who try to fix them up. It almost worked with Joseph and Elizabeth.

I've tried multiple times to find a YouTube video of Trust and Obey. Does one exist?

Sadly no. They have snipits of the songs on their web page that are supposed to play to 36 sec, but actually only go for 7 sec, and don't get to the "good part".

Someone needs to take a refresher on the 1 Ton Ramp.

Sadly no. They have snipits of the songs on their web page that are supposed to play to 36 sec, but actually only go for 7 sec, and don't get to the "good part".

Someone needs to take a refresher on the 1 Ton Ramp.

Thank you - I found it and it actually played the whole snippet. Success!

Archived