IGNORED

At Work on Joseph's House

nelliebelle1197

Poor Sarah has been posting quite a bit about the work kicking off again on Joseph's house. There is a whole post up !!complete with pictures!! today.

I wonder if anything is up in the courtship arena in Maxhell? The beiges now have some brown mixed in and don't look so drab.

blog.titus2.com/

Poor Sarah has been posting quite a bit about the work kicking off again on Joseph's house. There is a whole post up !!complete with pictures!! today.

I wonder if anything is up in the courtship arena in Maxhell? The beiges now have some brown mixed in and don't look so drab.

blog.titus2.com/

Is it Joseph with the telephone ear piece? Wonder why.....

Just checked the sky and can't see any pigs flying, so what on earth happened that Jesse is not growing a beard?

Joe and Steve still are.

(Or is Jesse very facially follicle-y challenged?)

All that brown is vile. At least the earpiece-wearing beardy one is wearing a matching t-shirt so the paint drips won't show.

I was beginning to fear that the Maxwells had been abducted as there had been no post for several days and that the last message had elicited only one sycophantic comment.

Jesse hasn't had a beard since what some might call a vacation.

They do a good job, but the colors are very blah.

All they do is work, "family time", "elderly church", and clean. Once in a while they take a walk on the wild side and shop in a real store or eat out. Even their blogs have decreased over time. I guess they run out of things to say. But, we can expect another "cooking" blog from Anna! :dance: :doh:

Interesting. Were these rooms not painted before?

Maybe Steveo and Terri work better in rooms painted darker brown.

Maybe varying shades of brown are Steve and Terrified's bow chicka wow wow colors...or in other words, fifty shades of brown.

This is a really random question and it'll definitely show my ignorance about the topic at hand, but what's with them randomly italicizing parts of the Bible verses at the end of their entries? I've read the KJV many-a-time but never noticed the italicizing of verses.

Also, I applaud them for branching out and trying out various shades of brown. Before we know it, they'll branch out into pastels!

This is a really random question and it'll definitely show my ignorance about the topic at hand, but what's with them randomly italicizing parts of the Bible verses at the end of their entries? I've read the KJV many-a-time but never noticed the italicizing of verses.

Also, I applaud them for branching out and trying out various shades of brown. Before we know it, they'll branch out into pastels!

Methinks that today's printings of the KJV italicize words for which there isn't an exact translation - words that had to be added so the text would read properly in English.

ETA: I mean, at least the version I had in my Baptist school growing up. From what you say, it sounds like not all do this.

And what happened to the neysayers part 2 blog???? Did they run out of things to say? Can't converse with the "big boys and girls"???? :nenner:

I keep wondering that too! What the frijoles Stevehovah?!

Life is busy with writing projects, life, and music practice (more on that later)

Life is busy with life."

*smacks head against monitor*

Don't worry - right after I post this I will go to the prayer closet and repent for liking anything Maxwell. However I like Joseph's house. All the walls in my house are variations of "greige" too and all my floors are all (dark) brown hardwood. All the furniture I have that is something I plan on keeping is in a neutral shade too. I add colour and sparkle with art, good lighting and good accessories. So I could easily work with the basics that Joseph has chosen. Of course it would all end in tears if I was to try and decorate his house as I would insist on art that Steve "buttons are too racy" Maxwell would surely disapprove of and of course I would want to be in charge of organizing the decorating (submission is not in my decor vocabulary).

The brown color palette is a metaphor for living in Maxhell, because after while ones brain turns to shit and one is scarred shitless from being around Stevehovah.

I don't understand why one of the Maxwell's have the earbud on. Who is going to call? They aren't allowed friends. I am surprised that they are allowed cell phones period.

I guess he's on 24/7 on-call for the One-Ton Ramp...save Bible, meals, family, elderly church, conference performance times.

Maybe he's listening to one of Steve's daddy tapes, aka brainwashing tapes.

I live a couple of counties over from the Maxwells. The colors they are using are very popular around here when prepping a house to sell. Their installation of the metal spindles also screams "flip house" (mine are old, outdated white wood... hanging head)

I admire the Maxwell's ability to remodel a home like that. It looks like they do a professional job of it too. It just sucks that the reason they are so involved in all this is due to Steve's own interest in home repairs. I remember Steve mentioned that he sees Lowes as a sort of toy shop because he loves DIY projects. He later said he has to stop himself from "enjoying" the repair jobs too much. I bet the family participates in so many repair jobs because Steve likes it, but Steve spins these things as "needed" projects (Uriah, Joseph's house etc), rather than vanity projects.

Too bad the Maxwells' construction business never took off, but they picked a bad time to start one (in the middle of the housing bust) and the construction website was HORRIBLE. Maybe they will switch over to house flipping. Buy a run down fixer up, clean it up, remodel and voila! Money in the bank.....

I've noticed the Maxwells (especially the men) tend to have their phones attached at all times, headset included. I always assumed they are chatting with each other as they go through their day. Doesn't that make some sense? The Maxwells like to have "accountability" partners. Maybe when the men are split up during the day, this is a good way to keep in contact with each other. The girls tend to cluster around the house or go out together. The men each have jobs which may take them away from Casa Maxwell. Another thought it that they listen to sermons and recordings of bible recitations. Why allow for silence to reign when one can spend it worshiping God?

Davey left a comment on the latest post, commenting on the Pecan coloured brown paint they were using. It got deleted. Hi Stevie :wink-penguin: :wink-penguin:

With the 'music practice' I wonder if they are recording a new best selling CD? (Rebecca K must be board of playing and druling over the first one on a constant loop !!1!) or is it just practice for a Christmas concert? How many bloody times 'Trust and Obeyeeee' and 'Daddy on his Knees' needs practicing goodness knows! They hardly have a vast repertoire...

Archived