IGNORED

The Burke family

VincentvanGoGo

Has anyone heard of the Burke family? I didn't find any topics of them. They live in North Carolina and apparently follow the (late) Vision Forum. The oldest daughter has a blog, in which she states how she is preparing to be a godly helpmeet one day :( depressing, she seems like a sweet girl.

Here is her blog: godisourfortress.com/maggie/

The family also has a blog godisourfortress.com/index/#.UpFYi-L84dM

They live in a farm and raise bees and chickens.

Maggie loves dill pickles! See that, Jim Bob? She could be a Duggar, no problem! JD needs to get a-courtin'!

They may be related; it's hard to tell if any of them look like Joe. And we've only seen Joe; not his parents or siblings. This family is interesting. I found that there's birthday posts for each one except Gabriel. Maybe he's like me and doesn't want any more birthday attention than necessary, lol. And therefore asks them not to post about it. Well, we have yet to see what comes of it. Or maybe I need to look at it more; like see what church they go to, and their mission statement and stuff. Maggie being the only adult offspring so far, I imagine there's much learning to do. On, will she be allowed to be employed,(besides the family band) or take any courses away from home, and, of course, how she'd get to be out in the community.

Archived