IGNORED

George Zimmerman is spreading his genes and attacking again

doggie

Quick lets get a fund up to have him fixed. he is like a rabid dog humping then attacking woman. His parents must be so proud of him.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 7318.story

Florida officials say George Zimmerman was arrested after deputies respond to disturbance call at house near Orlando.

By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel

5:11 p.m. EST, November 18, 2013

George Zimmerman was arrested today for domestic violence on his girlfriend and is being held without bail at the Seminole County Jail.

Deputies said at one point, Zimmerman was reported to have pointed a shotgun at his girlfriend, 27-year-old Samantha Scheibe. He then pushed her out of the home and barricaded the door with furniture.

When deputies responded and went into the home, Zimmerman was there and was not armed. He was arrested and booked, said Dennis Lemma of the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

All Zimmerman had to do was lay low and get on with his life. His exwife accused him of attacking her and his FIL but the charges were dropped. Now he has another charge against him for domestic violence.

All Zimmerman had to do was lay low and get on with his life. His exwife accused him of attacking her and his FIL but the charges were dropped. Now he has another charge against him for domestic violence.

well he got the laid part right :pink-shock: we need to start a Nuter George zimmeron fund. Why would anyone sleep with that flake?

well he got the laid part right :pink-shock: we need to start a Nuter George zimmeron fund. Why would anyone sleep with that flake?

My guess is that he has a certain kind of false charm that makes some people overlook his past. I've met liars who were very convincing at first. Didn't he already have a domestic violence charge before he was arrested for Martin's murder?

My guess is that he has a certain kind of false charm that makes some people overlook his past. I've met liars who were very convincing at first. Didn't he already have a domestic violence charge before he was arrested for Martin's murder?

Yes and also sex with a minor that came out during trial. She could be a gun nut too.

What it really shows is the NRA as usual picks winners for sure.

Karma is a bitch, Zimmerman. It won't take long until he is behind bars for the rest of his life where he belongs.

Karma is a bitch, Zimmerman. It won't take long until he is behind bars for the rest of his life where he belongs.

But I am worried who he hurts or kills to get there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/1 ... 01412.html

This is the 9-1-1 call. Apparently, the girlfriend told Zimmerman to leave. He got angry and smashed her belongings. When she called 9-1-1, Zimmerman put a gun in her face and pushed her out the door. It is an interesting call because he seems to be repeating a pattern that we saw in the Martin shooting. George instigates a problem and then claims that he is the victim. He told police that his pregnant girlfriend told him to leave because she wanted to bring the baby up herself. She also smashed her own items. George claims that he became frightened and barricaded himself in her apartment.

The information that the girlfriend is pregnant came from George but is false

But I am worried who he hurts or kills to get there.

At the rate he's going, he will end up in jail and stay there but hate to think about yet others being hurt in the process.

Not soon enough

This type of guy isn't going to turn around and become a functional contributor to society. I don't wish anything bad to happen, but I don't see GZ not committing some kind of act of violence again that will end in someone's death. He is going to end up in prison one way or another.

boy I am so sad hearing this looks like all the gun nuts that donated to him backed an old nag.

So, according to the news, this Zimmerman jerk is now broke, $2.5 million in debt, stripped of his beloved guns and his gun rights, forced to wear an ankle bracelet, unable to leave the state, unemployed, homeless, and awaiting trail. And on top of that, his wife served him divorce papers just yesterday, while he was in custody, at the same time the judge imposed a restraining order against him, in favor of his ex girlfriend due to his violent behavior.

boy I am so sad hearing this looks like all the gun nuts that donated to him backed an old nag.

So, according to the news, this Zimmerman jerk is now broke, $2.5 million in debt, stripped of his beloved guns and his gun rights, forced to wear an ankle bracelet, unable to leave the state, unemployed, homeless, and awaiting trail. And on top of that, his wife served him divorce papers just yesterday, while he was in custody, at the same time the judge imposed a restraining order against him, in favor of his ex girlfriend due to his violent behavior.

People seriously sent him money? Sigh.

Just wait, I'm sure Ted Nugent will buy him a house and give him a job.

Nice move for the domestic violence charge. Lautenberg Amendment was the only way to get rid of his guns.

People seriously sent him money? Sigh.

Just wait, I'm sure Ted Nugent will buy him a house and give him a job.

Nice move for the domestic violence charge. Lautenberg Amendment was the only way to get rid of his guns.

a lot of money several hundred thousand I think. Plus when he was let go they donated a gun to him. Stupid people looked up for the special snowflake but he just peed on their snowman again.

a lot of money several hundred thousand I think. Plus when he was let go they donated a gun to him. Stupid people looked up for the special snowflake but he just peed on their snowman again.

That's the best line I've heard all week.

But back to this - sigh. They even gave him another gun...

Is it terrible that part of me thought, well, good, at least he can't own one anymore?

Stupid people looked up for the special snowflake but he just peed on their snowman again.

FUNNY!

And...yeah, this was just so shocking. He should have learned from fellow acquitted Florida child-killer Casey Anthony and kept a low profile.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/20/g ... acquittal/

Scheibe said their relationship was volatile, and her mother told WKMG that Zimmerman sent a still image from a sexually explicit video of himself and Scheibe to Scheibe’s daughter.

“He’s now threatened her in writing and even sent a portion of the video to her baby girl,†Mason told WKMG in a text message.

Neither the contents of the image and the girl’s age could be confirmed, but it’s illegal under Florida law to transmit sexually explicit material to minors.

But still Scheibe stayed with Zimmerman and the couple reunited...

OK, GZ's girlfriend doesn't sound so good, either. The way this is worded, it sounds like during a past breakup GZ sent the girl the picture, and the girls mother got back together with him anyway.

GZ has also been accused of molesting his own cousin:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nat ... 56253714/1

I don't know if anything will come of this, because I've not been able to find a story more recent than this past July.

• 2 months later...

Archived