IGNORED

The family that grows beards together....

fundiefan

I may be completely out of it with this discussion, but I realized in the Maxwell's latest post that all the men are doing the beard thing. I know the beards have been discussed, so forgive me if I'm repeating and coming off as oblivious. But, it just hit me when seeing Christopher's beard that not only are the reversal boys, the ones still in the house with master Steve, doing the beard thing with daddy, but so is at least one who is out of the house.

Do they shave together, too?

The creep factor has really been upped for me. I wasn't sure that was possible when it comes to the Maxwell clan, but I'm seriously grossed out by that.

I wonder how far they are going to take the idea of not shaving. Are they going to grow a long, straggly, Michael Pearl crazy baby eating mountain man beard?

The family that grows beards together, gives me the creeps together.

You've gotta wonder about the discussion that led to all of this.

God I wouldn't survive a day in their lives...I would literally die of boredom.

What on earth do they do during those several minutes that were previously spent shaving? That must be how they thought of the bible verse memorization project.

The big news is that the Maxwell women have stopped getting Brazilians, but do they put that on the blog? No.

Sheesh.

;)

I may be completely out of it with this discussion, but I realized in the Maxwell's latest post that all the men are doing the beard thing. I know the beards have been discussed, so forgive me if I'm repeating and coming off as oblivious. But, it just hit me when seeing Christopher's beard that not only are the reversal boys, the ones still in the house with master Steve, doing the beard thing with daddy, but so is at least one who is out of the house.

The creep factor has really been upped for me. I wasn't sure that was possible when it comes to the Maxwell clan, but I'm seriously grossed out by that.

I didn't think much about this either way until you put it out there like this. Now I am yucked and creeped out. Thanks, FundieFan :naughty: :

I didn't think much about this either way until you put it out there like this. Now I am yucked and creeped out. Thanks, FundieFan :naughty: :

Sorry. I didn't mean to give others my yuk. But, I really do get shivering creeps thinking about all the males in the family doing the same thing together. It just tells me there isn't a single person in this cult. They are all one, period. The thought of any discussion or decision that makes every male decide to do the beard thing...it goes to places my mind rebels against.

I thought this was going to be a Duck Dynasty post.

I was going to say, maybe they're trying to hop aboard the Duck Dynasty bandwagon?

I'd like to see Si and Stevehovah have a debate.

I don't know about the "boys", but if they follow Dougie's example from the Father & Daughter Retreat it's Sarah, Reversal Anna, and Mary who take turns shaving Steve-O... :ew:

I don't know about the "boys", but if they follow Dougie's example from the Father & Daughter Retreat it's Sarah, Reversal Anna, and Mary who take turns shaving Steve-O... :ew:

That lends further credence to my theory that Mary was caught shaving her legs and pits so all razors have been declared unGodly and banned.

The 'relatives' have decided to heed the word of Steve and 'chosen' to follow suit.

The big news is that the Maxwell women have stopped getting Brazilians, but do they put that on the blog? No.

Sheesh.

;)

Rachel333 wrote:

I thought this was going to be a Duck Dynasty post.

I was going to say, maybe they're trying to hop aboard the Duck Dynasty bandwagon?

I'd like to see Si and Stevehovah have a debate.

Something really annoying happened just before I read this - and I can't remember any more about it because you have me laughing so hard!

Archived