IGNORED

TomaHaiku

crazyforkate

Another self-important super-religious blogger who feels the need to shit on everyone else. (Forgive me if he's been discussed - found nothing under search). He's extremely Christian, though not of the same circles as the guys we usually discuss, and really hates secular people. He's also prone to weird rants about how hanging toilet paper the wrong way is somehow related to anal sex, which is of course evil (I don't get it either). His post on depression is literally the first time I've ever wanted, really WANTED, to punch someone in the face, and of course we have a lot of horrible things catalogued on this site.

No, he's not quiverfull, but he's sure got a lot of beliefs our favorite fundies would agree with.

Here he is in all his glory.

On anxiety:

tomahaiku.com/modern-psychiatry-is-bullshit/

Depression:

tomahaiku.com/youre-not-depressed-youre-selfish/

What the world would look like if everyone was Christian vs everyone being atheist:

tomahaiku.com/why-am-i-so-angry-its-called-new-atheism/

And, of course, the Great Toilet Paper Debate:

tomahaiku.com/the-correct-way-to-roll-toilet-paper-and-why-anal-sex-is-disgusting/

He's like the PP's long-lost brother! Only he's better at dressing up his blog.

I don't get the logic in that. The only connection between anal and toilet paper is that both involve something coming into contact with your butt.

Of course now every place I go I'm going to look at the loo roll and immediately think ANAL! :lol:

Archived