IGNORED

Steve M cleaned the chiminey & everyone cleaned closets.

Justme

Early Sunday morning I woke up because one of my cats was licking my face and meowing in EXTREME hunger. I said "Lord show me the way to sleep in a bit longer" and lo and behold the Lord said "push the cat on to your husband". So I did and what a blessing it was - he got up and I stayed in bed longer. Later we both spent the day doing laundry, cooking and cleaning. What good fellowship that was! Still later I spoke to the Lord again I said "Lord, I need a new phone for my old phone is crashing all the time" and the Lord said "go online and order a new phone". So I did. Then I spoke to the Lord again "Lord" I said "my new phone is nice but how will I protect it - if only there was a way to get a new phone case I like. The Lord again answered my call "google" he said. Miracle of miracles - google did lead me to many many phone cases. I cried out to the Lord again "how can I acquire this lovely new case"? Again the Lord had an answer: "charge it on your visa" he said. Then my husband and I both cried out to the Lord "what shall we eat tonight". "Pizza - with extra bacon - and don't forget the dipping sauce" the Lord said. What a blessing indeed.

And that ladies and gentlemen is a list of all the miracles the Lord has done for me just today. I am so glad I took Steve's advice to cry out to the Lord for every little thing.

This gets today's 'reading it out loud to Mr. Snowe and laughing all the way through' award. (It's so good to know that the Lord smiles on all your desires, down to the dipping sauce.)

After explaining the backstory to Mr Snowe, he wondered, "Does God's voicemail get filled up with all this crap?"

This gets today's 'reading it out loud to Mr. Snowe and laughing all the way through' award. (It's so good to know that the Lord smiles on all your desires, down to the dipping sauce.)

After explaining the backstory to Mr Snowe, he wondered, "Does God's voicemail get filled up with all this crap?"

I sincerely believe that God has a spam filter.

I wish they would explain what is different about their sunday evening special bible time compared to every other night's evening special bible time.

I wish they would explain what is different about their sunday evening special bible time compared to every other night's evening special bible time.

According to Sarah's post, it is extra special prayer time, rather than bible time. Could this be when they pray for important things like cell phone covers?

According to Sarah's post, it is extra special prayer time, rather than bible time. Could this be when they pray for important things like cell phone covers?

I asked them that question and it never got posted. I am really thinking they are reading here. The question was really innocuous UNLESS you read this post. I swear...

I sincerely believe that God has a spam filter.

What the fundies don't understand is that correlation is not the same as causation. If you pray for something, say a new phone case, and later someone wanders out of her bedroom with a phone case that she doesn't want, that does not mean that God sent you a phone case any more than carrying an umbrella means that it will not rain that day.

I don't remember seeing photos of Steve playing with any of his granddaughters - just his grandson. Of course!

I _hate_ to defend Stevie, but he's been seen reading and playing on the floor with his granddaughters.

I _hate_ to defend Stevie, but he's been seen reading and playing on the floor with his granddaughters.

Although in the case of Steve Maxwell that doesn't count as a good thing. That man should have as little to do with children as possible. He's already more than thoroughly screwed up eight of his own and he doesn't need any more

Steve answered my question (woohoo!!) about what's different about sunday since as far as i can tell, it's like every other day of the week. Love, Lisa (aka Princess charming)

Has anyone else noticed that the answers to people's questions are a LOT less blunt and a LOT friendlier this go-round?

HI, STEVE!!!!!

Steve answered my question (woohoo!!) about what's different about sunday since as far as i can tell, it's like every other day of the week. Love, Lisa (aka Princess charming)

His answer to Rachel M. was ...icky? Why does Steve have a performance review with every family member weekly? Is the list of prayer items like when a congregation prays for the health of a member, or is this when each family member (though the term should be indentured servant - they work until their debt is paid, by a marriage) gets out their wish lists of spouses, phone accessories, and extra organizing to do?

Early Sunday morning I woke up because one of my cats was licking my face and meowing in EXTREME hunger. I said "Lord show me the way to sleep in a bit longer" and lo and behold the Lord said "push the cat on to your husband". So I did and what a blessing it was - he got up and I stayed in bed longer. Later we both spent the day doing laundry, cooking and cleaning. What good fellowship that was! Still later I spoke to the Lord again I said "Lord, I need a new phone for my old phone is crashing all the time" and the Lord said "go online and order a new phone". So I did. Then I spoke to the Lord again "Lord" I said "my new phone is nice but how will I protect it - if only there was a way to get a new phone case I like. The Lord again answered my call "google" he said. Miracle of miracles - google did lead me to many many phone cases. I cried out to the Lord again "how can I acquire this lovely new case"? Again the Lord had an answer: "charge it on your visa" he said. Then my husband and I both cried out to the Lord "what shall we eat tonight". "Pizza - with extra bacon - and don't forget the dipping sauce" the Lord said. What a blessing indeed.

And that ladies and gentlemen is a list of all the miracles the Lord has done for me just today. I am so glad I took Steve's advice to cry out to the Lord for every little thing.

I died.

Has anyone else noticed that the answers to people's questions are a LOT less blunt and a LOT friendlier this go-round?

HI, STEVE!!!!!

I think it was Sarah. The writing was more her style.

HI, STEVE!!!!!

Just what I was thinking! About time he figured it out.

I think it was Sarah. The writing was more her style.

Almost definitely Sarah. Steve would have to have a personality transplant to be so voluble and friendly. Plus, the response about Sundays mentions "Dad." I haven't seen Steve talk about himself in the third person.

Almost definitely Sarah. Steve would have to have a personality transplant to be so voluble and friendly. Plus, the response about Sundays mentions "Dad." I haven't seen Steve talk about himself in the third person.

Imagine if he did, though! :D

What do you think he would use?

1. The royal "we" (OK, not third person, but still very Steve-esque)

2. He Who Must Be Obeyed

3. Mehovah

4. The Great Lord and Master

5. He who asks "What are you up to in there, young lady?"

6. Stevus of Borg

His answer to Rachel M. was ...icky? Why does Steve have a performance review with every family member weekly? Is the list of prayer items like when a congregation prays for the health of a member, or is this when each family member (though the term should be indentured servant - they work until their debt is paid, by a marriage) gets out their wish lists of spouses, phone accessories, and extra organizing to do?

Wait- I am Rachel M.! I need to go look (Rachel Maddow)

Yes but Steve would have to give her the okay to do it.

I saw one of my fundies on instagram post a picture of their kids watching a maxwell webinar. And when i say kids i mean like 12 and under. She wants the kid themselves to learn how to repair computers and hopes her husband can quit his job to do it full time. She sounded thrilled about it.

Imagine if he did, though! :D

What do you think he would use?

1. The royal "we" (OK, not third person, but still very Steve-esque)

2. He Who Must Be Obeyed

3. Mehovah

4. The Great Lord and Master

5. He who asks "What are you up to in there, young lady?"

6. Stevus of Borg

"Mehovah" :clap:

Sunday's are extra special because they spend more time as a family. Is that even possible?

I choked on my granola bar! As opposed to what.....? Time spent with NEARLY all the family??? :o

Archived