IGNORED

Steve M cleaned the chiminey & everyone cleaned closets.

Justme

Wow, he actually did some work himself! I don't recall many blogs about him actually "working", only dictating to others what to do. (I think I remember one post about him changing the car oil a long time ago.) Usually he just drives the bus, "preaches" or "writes". Mary sure has a lot of clothes in her closet. I guess the Maxwell's aren't stingy on that end.

A couple pictures of Joshie. He sure is a little cutie! I love the little space between his front teeth. I can't make up my mind who he resembles the most, I'm thinking Stevie.

Sunday's are extra special because they spend more time as a family. Is that even possible?

I don't think so! Maybe it means that instead of spending 20 hours together they spend 24 hours.

And the beards are still there. Hmm.

On the sons, they look good. On Steve...not so much.

Wow, he actually did some work himself! I don't recall many blogs about him actually "working", only dictating to others what to do. (I think I remember one post about him changing the car oil a long time ago.) Usually he just drives the bus, "preaches" or "writes". Mary sure has a lot of clothes in her closet. I guess the Maxwell's aren't stingy on that end.

A couple pictures of Joshie. He sure is a little cutie! I love the little space between his front teeth. I can't make up my mind who he resembles the most, I'm thinking Stevie.

Remember that's not just Mary's closet she shares it with her sisters.

Sunday's are extra special because they spend more time as a family. Is that even possible?

My response to spending more time together.

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

So Joseph was off doing assorted jobs at his house. Was he alone while indulging in this handiwork?

My mind immediately went to the gutter with this. Visions of literal handsex are rattling through my brain now.

:lol:

Off to the prayer closet with me now...

Sundays are a special day to us as we worship with fellow believers, spend extra time together as a family (including our weekly Sunday evening prayer time!)

Um, don't they have have prayer time every night of the week? Maybe it is just extra long on Sunday.

I think that Steve does "manly" work around the house. I have to agree w/ u & say that Josh does look like Steve.

Josh looks scarily like a mini Steve.

Early Sunday morning I woke up because one of my cats was licking my face and meowing in EXTREME hunger. I said "Lord show me the way to sleep in a bit longer" and lo and behold the Lord said "push the cat on to your husband". So I did and what a blessing it was - he got up and I stayed in bed longer. Later we both spent the day doing laundry, cooking and cleaning. What good fellowship that was! Still later I spoke to the Lord again I said "Lord, I need a new phone for my old phone is crashing all the time" and the Lord said "go online and order a new phone". So I did. Then I spoke to the Lord again "Lord" I said "my new phone is nice but how will I protect it - if only there was a way to get a new phone case I like. The Lord again answered my call "google" he said. Miracle of miracles - google did lead me to many many phone cases. I cried out to the Lord again "how can I acquire this lovely new case"? Again the Lord had an answer: "charge it on your visa" he said. Then my husband and I both cried out to the Lord "what shall we eat tonight". "Pizza - with extra bacon - and don't forget the dipping sauce" the Lord said. What a blessing indeed.

And that ladies and gentlemen is a list of all the miracles the Lord has done for me just today. I am so glad I took Steve's advice to cry out to the Lord for every little thing.

My mind immediately went to the gutter with this. Visions of literal handsex are rattling through my brain now.

:lol:

Off to the prayer closet with me now...

I'll join you, because that's exactly what I thought. :lol:

Oh, extra special Sunday bible/family time. How can they contain themselves with all the excitement?

I wonder what makes it extra special? Do they sit in a different chair? Do they pray longer, faster, bigger? Does someone other than Steve get to open their mouth? Do the 'relatives' come from across the road? Do the do it by candlelight?

Enquiring minds etc. This level of excitement should be shared!

Early Sunday morning I woke up because one of my cats was licking my face and meowing in EXTREME hunger. I said "Lord show me the way to sleep in a bit longer" and lo and behold the Lord said "push the cat on to your husband". So I did and what a blessing it was - he got up and I stayed in bed longer. Later we both spent the day doing laundry, cooking and cleaning. What good fellowship that was! Still later I spoke to the Lord again I said "Lord, I need a new phone for my old phone is crashing all the time" and the Lord said "go online and order a new phone". So I did. Then I spoke to the Lord again "Lord" I said "my new phone is nice but how will I protect it - if only there was a way to get a new phone case I like. The Lord again answered my call "google" he said. Miracle of miracles - google did lead me to many many phone cases. I cried out to the Lord again "how can I acquire this lovely new case"? Again the Lord had an answer: "charge it on your visa" he said. Then my husband and I both cried out to the Lord "what shall we eat tonight". "Pizza - with extra bacon - and don't forget the dipping sauce" the Lord said. What a blessing indeed.

And that ladies and gentlemen is a list of all the miracles the Lord has done for me just today. I am so glad I took Steve's advice to cry out to the Lord for every little thing.

Please start a blog!

They are so denying pictures of John all hairy and doing man work. I am sad. Joseph and Jesse just don't have it.

Knowing Steve, he's punishing you for your lust. Or maybe protecting your weak female mind from temptation. (although we all know that women aren't turned on visually. Blah blah blah).

I'm kind of surprised that they were doing what some would call "work" on the Sabbath.

I don't remember seeing photos of Steve playing with any of his granddaughters - just his grandson. Of course!

I am pretty sure I have seen pretty much the same pic with Abigail

I'm kind of surprised that they were doing what some would call "work" on the Sabbath.

I don't think they actually did the cleaning on the Sabbath. Terrified put up that post about the iphone cover last Thursday, after PoorSarah cleaned out her closet, so I imagine the closet/chimney cleaning happened either Tuesday or Wednesday of last week. I took their post to mean that their Supersized Bible Study Sunday was productive for them as a family. Then again, when aren't they together as a family? You know someone had to go work with Joe to keep him "accountable."

So Joseph was off doing assorted jobs at his house. Was he alone while indulging in this handiwork?

Guilty of mind immediately veering to gutter as well :lol: Damn it, I went to their site yet again! I gotta stay off FreeJinger while supposedly painting my dining room. I don't think it was actual "work" was it? I wonder what the Maxwell's opinion of the Amish is. Could you address that Steve? Curious minds and all that...

On another note, I immediately began to restructure Sarah's sentence the second I began reading, and I'm not known for my superior sentence structuring skills. I cannot read their blog without automatically doing that - even when I tell myself not to. Do you think it's intentional? As in, Steve's weeding out the heathens with some jesus wizardry?

ETA I meant paid work, but obviously pious Christians aren't supposed to do any work, other than what is absolutely necessary. Guess who slept during her brief stint in forced church attendance? :shifty-kitty:

Archived