IGNORED

Happy 25th James Arndt

0 kids n not countin

Their birthday posts are getting to be a snooze-fest, they need to change it up a bit...

Philip Arndt:

IMG_20130919_100747.jpg

James is 25 years old today!

Jude Arndt:

Happy birthday, James! One quarter-century down, three to go.

I hope the remaining 3/4 of the century are more interesting than the first quarter!

It's a different birthday? :cracking-up:

No wonder they had to put the number on the cake in candles.

This is so sad. Its like every post about their birthdays is the same. They keep getting older and older but nothing at all is changing.

Aren't those the exact same outfits they wore at the last birthday a couple of days ago? I get not having a ton of clothes, but at least switch it up a bit.

swF7Uif.jpg

It's getting harder and harder to think of captions. . . :(

Aha! Last time there were pillows in the windows! This time there's just the glare (in fact I bet that's why they put them in the windows for the photos, to block glare)

But at least it's a difference!

He's holding the cake close to his body to block Cathy from clawing his chest.

The white shorts. Why? Does she buy them by the case or something?

You know what's weird about these pictures? (Yes, other than the 92,729,372 obvious weird things we've discussed. :lol: ) They're all so zoomed out--like, why do we need to see so much of Mommy and Daddy's room? Shouldn't the photographer zoom in a bit so we can see the actual subjects of the photo more clearly?

And Lord, I am so sick of those white shorts. HOW can she stand to wear those things every day?

Has anyone ever e-mailed and asked them about the white shorts? They have to mean some something, especially since Wizzy is wearing them now.

Is it just me, or do they have a lot of birthdays at this time of year?

I wonder what is so special about December/January that Ma and Pa Arndt are doing it more frequently then. Could several of them have been conceived on Christmas?

Why do they always have cake in the bedroom?

Someone please answer this!? I don't understand the conversation "Ok, ArndtBoy, here's your cake and now let's go into dad and mom's bedroom for a special birthday photo."

Creepy.

Shows off her legs....and draws a nice, straight line between her lower cleavage and her upper cleavage. This woman knows exactly what she's doing....

Actually, her bust is her middle cleavage. I count her hair as the upper cleavage -- the part lines up! :D

Someone please answer this!? I don't understand the conversation "Ok, ArndtBoy, here's your cake and now let's go into dad and mom's bedroom for a special birthday photo."

Creepy.

It appears that the cake is presented to him after they are in the bedroom -- either that or it's presented to him with the plastic cover still on it -- because in the very right of the photo, the edge of the cake cover is visible, laying on the bed.

This suggests an even weirder conversation: "Ok, Arndtboy, it's time for your birthday cake and photo. Come on now, into the bedroom!"

Bleah!

Aha! Last time there were pillows in the windows! This time there's just the glare (in fact I bet that's why they put them in the windows for the photos, to block glare)

But at least it's a difference!

Whoops, my mistake. The pillows in the windows was two birthday-boys ago, way back in late August -- so that's three of their kids whose birthdays are within a 3-week period or less, yikes. :lol:

Archived