IGNORED

Considering these are Arndts, this is creepy imo

0 kids n not countin

Mary-Elizabeth, Caleb, and Paul joking around after lunch this afternoon.

IMG_20130908_140551.jpg

I'm sure it's nothing, but the way Paul is holding his sister's arm creeps me out. But I suppose this is what comes of not being allowed physical contact with anyone outside the family, let alone mention someone of the opposite sex of one's own age.

I'd be immensely weirded out if one of my brothers did that to me. That's a flirting thing, not a sibling thing. Of course, maybe the hand on the arm is somehow part of the joke.

I think we're overreacting. His hand is on her arm. It doesn't look like flirting or anything sexual. We don't know what happened when the photograph was taken or what happened before.

I think we're overreacting. His hand is on her arm. It doesn't look like flirting or anything sexual. We don't know what happened when the photograph was taken or what happened before.

Seriously. What is creepy about a siblings hand being on an arm ?? .

Many families are affectionate, even ....gasp....opposite sex siblings. That isn't a bad thing.

I like the Arndt boys (well, all except Seth. His constant sucking up to his father in their little blog world is annoying. But he just makes me like the ones who never kiss up to Daddy online that much more.) Although I'm sure it's completely innocent, I do wonder why they'd post that particular photo.

Someone in the family reads out here; I'm almost certain of it. They know people - and not just freejinger-ites - whisper and wonder about the little bubble they live in and the intense closeness and surreal harmony the siblings always exhibit (at least to outsiders). If I didn't know who the people in the photo were, I'd assume that was a teen girl with an older boyfriend. I'm not horrified knowing that's her older brother, but I do question why they'd pose for it and post it. If this were any family other than the Arndts, I'd say it's an "eff you, Free Jinger" moment, but I'm not sure they engage in 'eff you's.

So, I wouldn't say it's creepy per se, just a little odd.

To me it looks like they just got done tussling or wrestling a little. It didn't strike me as overly sensual at all. But then again, my family is pretty touchy-feely, so I may be missing it entirely.

Looking at the image without being told anything about it I would say that it is a brother interrupting a sibling on a date. Given context, it seems to be just family horsing around.

It doesn't look like they were wrestling, it doesn't look sexual, it looks like a a person with their hand on another person's arm.

If I didn't know who they were I would assume they are father and daughter and not a couple.

They posted this picture because the siblings seem to be enjoying their time together. I don't think they care or even realize that his hand is on her arm.

We've had great discussions about incest in religious communities here on FJ, but this is getting out of hand. Anytime sibling are affectionate we scream incest.

There is nothing to see here.

We've had great discussions about incest in religious communities here on FJ, but this is getting out of hand. Anytime sibling are affectionate we scream incest.

Some people who post here are on the young side and some of the things they say are a bit out there. They'll mature with age.

But then again, my family is pretty touchy-feely, so I may be missing it entirely.

Ha. My kids smack me when they talk, my siblings smack me, and we all talk with our hands. We're Italian. That's how we roll.

They eat out all the time.

Do they ever go anywhere with actual dishes and waiters?

It doesn't look like they were wrestling, it doesn't look sexual, it looks like a a person with their hand on another person's arm.

If I didn't know who they were I would assume they are father and daughter and not a couple.

They posted this picture because the siblings seem to be enjoying their time together. I don't think they care or even realize that his hand is on her arm.

There is nothing to see here.

And it is hugely ironic that one of the main things snarked on here is the rigid gender separation, yet if siblings act normally friendly it's seen as suspicious :roll:

Do they ever go anywhere with actual dishes and waiters?

I think they did on the last guy's birthday. But they are mostly eating at fast food. That can get expensive. Do they make that much money doing whatever the hell they do?

Just a note, John looks better with a beard.

And I see daddy Arndt is editing his movie. Are we ever going to get to see this?

I think they did on the last guy's birthday. But they are mostly eating at fast food. That can get expensive. Do they make that much money doing whatever the hell they do?

Just a note, John looks better with a beard.

And I see daddy Arndt is editing his movie. Are we ever going to get to see this?

They do have an actual tv show, so they must get paid something for that. It plays in the middle of the night on DirectTV , so it's seen nationally. I dvr it a couple times, but wow, made 19 kids and counting look like Breaking Bad in terms of action and excitement. :D

They do have an actual tv show, so they must get paid something for that. It plays in the middle of the night on DirectTV , so it's seen nationally. I dvr it a couple times, but wow, made 19 kids and counting look like Breaking Bad in terms of action and excitement. :D

I have DirectTV and would like to know what channel it is on. After all I figure if I have a bout of insomnia which happens on occasion they would put me right out.

I have DirectTV and would like to know what channel it is on. After all I figure if I have a bout of insomnia which happens on occasion they would put me right out.

Oh my god, me too. Please, and thank you in advance. I. have. to. see. this. Can't watch the famteam stuff cause I almost get embarrassed for them.

Oh my god, me too. Please, and thank you in advance. I. have. to. see. this. Can't watch the famteam stuff cause I almost get embarrassed for them.

Oh, me three! Although I have uverse, so I may not have whatever channel in my lineup.

I just did a search. It's the Fam Team show. Channel 378 , which is the NRB Network ( description says its "a revolution in Christian TV with diverse, quality programming for the whole family ) . I have a pretty basic package, so it's probably included in whatever you have.

They seem to be moving up in the world ! The show is now on Saturday at 1 p.m. , instead of the middle of the night.

Wow. I had no idea they had an actual show. I thought that the filming they were doing were for their blog. I know that on their blog you can pay to get extra features like a picture of the day and stuff, so I always just thought it was part of that.

Archived