IGNORED

Forgiven Feminist on Abortion Access Month

dairyfreelife

forgivenformerfeminist.blogspot.com/2013/09/abortion-access-month.html

It's also Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, Ovarian Cancer Month, PCOS Month, Prostate Cancer Month, and Leukemia and Lymphoma Awareness Month.

1.5 out of every 10,000 children will get cancer in a given year in the US. There's an estimated 11,600 children in the US who will be diagnosed with cancer in 2013. About 1300 children will die this year from cancer. Usually leukemia or tumors, often brain tumors are the leading types of childhood cancer. There's an overall survival rate of 79.6%, but the individual survival rate depends on the type and location of the cancer, so the rate of 5-year survival can be anywhere from about 65 to 95%.

My grandmother died of ovarian cancer in the late 80s. It has a 12.3 incidence rate with an 8.3 death rate our of every 100,000 people.

Prostate cancer is also close to home as well for me and is among the leading cause of cancer in men with about 200,000 men diagnosed each year and another 25,000 men will die from this cancer each year in the US

More than 100,000 people are diagnosed and about 50,000 people this year will die from blood, bone marrow and lymph node cancers (leukemia and lymphoma and myeloma-a rare form of cancer in mostly the elderly).

PCOS effects roughly 1 in 15 women in the US.

But who cares about cancer and cysts when they have the preborn to save!

forgivenformerfeminist.blogspot.com/2013/09/abortion-access-month.html

It's also Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, Ovarian Cancer Month, PCOS Month, Prostate Cancer Month, and Leukemia and Lymphoma Awareness Month.

1.5 out of every 10,000 children will get cancer in a given year in the US. There's an estimated 11,600 children in the US who will be diagnosed with cancer in 2013. About 1300 children will die this year from cancer. Usually leukemia or tumors, often brain tumors are the leading types of childhood cancer. There's an overall survival rate of 79.6%, but the individual survival rate depends on the type and location of the cancer, so the rate of 5-year survival can be anywhere from about 65 to 95%.

My grandmother died of ovarian cancer in the late 80s. It has a 12.3 incidence rate with an 8.3 death rate our of every 100,000 people.

Prostate cancer is also close to home as well for me and is among the leading cause of cancer in men with about 200,000 men diagnosed each year and another 25,000 men will die from this cancer each year in the US

More than 100,000 people are diagnosed and about 50,000 people this year will die from blood, bone marrow and lymph node cancers (leukemia and lymphoma and myeloma-a rare form of cancer in mostly the elderly).

PCOS effects roughly 1 in 15 women in the US.

But who cares about cancer and cysts when they have the preborn to save!

My mom died of myelodysplastic syndrome, a form blood cancer that is sometimes called pre-leukemia, at just 56 and within a year of diagnosis.

But I suppose there's more money and politics tied up in the pro-life thing.

Archived