IGNORED

Kelly 2 chicken breasts and liver ice-cream

OkToBeTakei

generationcedar.com/main/

Yes. I have no idea why she called a post that either.

Anyway. She posted a picture of her latest blessing who is very, very cute. My second thought after the cute was don't get used to it buddy, soon you'll be getting one tenth of a chicken breast for dinner.

Just to pad out this post I'll add some random shite

That’s right. I am a slave. I was purchased and now I no longer belong to myself, but to the One whose blood bought me.

Deep.

It is nothing about you at all. Or your feelings, or what you think life should look like.

Absolute surrender to the One who owns me is to be my sole concern.

YAWN. Can we took about ME now?

Reading Matt Walsh almost makes me feel like not writing anymore, simply because he has said it all and he has said it so brilliantly.

DOOOO EEET!

If you could choose one subject as “the most important oneâ€, what would it be?

Too often, we let popular opinion dictate our direction. With all the back-to-school hoopla, I wonder if Christian parents have stopped to remember THE most important thing we have been given to teach our children?

And it is…..THEOLOGY.

Uh huh.

AND finally

Word Warrior

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a slave. I was purchased and now I no longer belong to myself, but to the One whose blood bought me.

It is nothing about you at all. Or your feelings, or what you think life should look like. Absolute surrender to the One who owns me is to be my sole concern.

As purchased property, all that I am and all that I do and all that I believe is no longer my own. Any agenda outside of serving the One who paid for me is the wrong agenda. Self-fulfillment must die.

I see Kelly has the Bible and Gor novels confused again...

And because any mention of Gor practically requires it, voila! Houseplants of Gor! http://www.rdrop.com/~wyvern/data/houseplants.html (not breaking the link because truly, I believed the link would be clicked. It was a link, and as such, could be clicked at will.)

Not to derail the thread, but I don't understand the Gor books or their popularity. Is the writer mentally ill? A sociopath? Did he ever find someone who would marry him?

The Houseplants of Gor was hysterical, BTW.

Fortunately for Kaid he has some surplus fat on him. That should help once she stops nursing and puts him on solid foods.

I was annoyed when I opened her site to look at the photo that a pop up appeared encouraging me to sign up for four marriage classes. Yeah, right.

What the hell is going on with these people!!! I feel high without drinking or smoking or huffing on anything! It is scary!!!

But cheap.

Not to derail the thread, but I don't understand the Gor books or their popularity. Is the writer mentally ill? A sociopath? Did he ever find someone who would marry him?

The Houseplants of Gor was hysterical, BTW.

Married for years to the same woman, and IIRC a university professor for years, which makes the one written from the viewpoint of a kidnapped co-ed even creepier than it would have been otherwise.

Also, if you draw the settings and scenes of the Gor novels exactly as John Norman wrote them, you'll see penises everywhere--the skyscrapers of the main city in the first novel are literally shaped like penises. Norman's hero is a little guy who keeps being heartily embraced and/or tied up and/or wetted down by a succession of big burly men, while assorted interchangeable women pour the wine, undergo a ritual where they basically apologize for existing, endure a couple of minutes of impersonal sex, and then scuttle off. But the few characters in the series who are written as gay are losers. Draw your own conclusions.

Archived