IGNORED

Breaking News at the Stinking Housewife...

GolightlyGrrl

She's going to be Lori Nr. 3 to me.

Not unique enough to make me memorize her name (unlike Zsuzsanna...) but definitely a member of a certain brand of people.

That makes me feel much better, since I have just recovered from a serious case of SSM/Lori confusion :lol: Now this. Jebus, I'll have to chart this army of Loris, I lose track so easily.

Women executives also tend to choose advisors and confidantes who agree with or reassure them, with sometimes catastrophic results when the real world eventually intrudes.

That's why the term "yes-man" didn't exist until women began occupying executive positions...oh wait

What about wanting to sleep with all the married men? It seems to me that the Lousewife usually trots that out as her reason for keeping those evil women at home where they belong. She's slipping. :lol:

Awww look. She has a DONATE button to help support her....err......thoughts?

Get a job.

Recent studies have shown that businesses with female leadership are more likely to succeed financially and to have more equitable pay structures--further proof that women, by and large, do not live down to the "spendthrift" stereotype.

I think the Lousewife and Lori should meet. Those two would be besties. I think both of them are worse than Zsu, Kelly C. and some of the other bloggers. Lori has blogged several times about women in the workplace and I recall in one posting, she said something like "Things were better before women took over."

Lori totally pissed me off when she whined about more women working in healthcare than men and I thought that was a bit low especially since Lori has had several health problems over the years and women have probably been heavily involved in her care. She fails to realize that without working women many things in society would be a mess or some messes would be bigger.

I will say that the Lousewife is a bit worse than Lori especially when it comes to race related topics.

My direct boss is a man (and he is a very good manager). My next boss is a woman, who I have a lot of respect for. Go all the way up the chain and you reach semi-semi ultimate boss (a woman), semi-ultimate boss (a woman) and ultimate boss (a man, and I have only ever spoken to him when I've been on the picket line and he's been crossing it.)

The higher up the chain you go, the more bosses are alike. We call this, where I work, "being corporate". If you want to get on, you are best to be corporate. (I am not very good at it, sadly :D) I don't see any difference between men and women. They're all being corporate, and that is how one engages with them.

In my direct line management, I really like my manager. We argue a lot, he swears a bit, and he couldn't have asked for a worse person to line manage for his first ever stint in management so I pity him :) but generally we get on well and I dunno, I just feel that he is a good bloke . I've had male and female managers I respected and I don't see a gulf between them. You respect them or you don't, their genitalia has nothing to do with it.

Has the Lousewife ever actually had a job? If she had, she'd see that it's really culture which dictates how managers act, not whether they possess a cock or not.

My direct boss is a man (and he is a very good manager). My next boss is a woman, who I have a lot of respect for. Go all the way up the chain and you reach semi-semi ultimate boss (a woman), semi-ultimate boss (a woman) and ultimate boss (a man, and I have only ever spoken to him when I've been on the picket line and he's been crossing it.)

The higher up the chain you go, the more bosses are alike. We call this, where I work, "being corporate". If you want to get on, you are best to be corporate. (I am not very good at it, sadly :D) I don't see any difference between men and women. They're all being corporate, and that is how one engages with them.

In my direct line management, I really like my manager. We argue a lot, he swears a bit, and he couldn't have asked for a worse person to line manage for his first ever stint in management so I pity him :) but generally we get on well and I dunno, I just feel that he is a good bloke . I've had male and female managers I respected and I don't see a gulf between them. You respect them or you don't, their genitalia has nothing to do with it.

Has the Lousewife ever actually had a job? If she had, she'd see that it's really culture which dictates how managers act, not whether they possess a cock or not.

Apparently Lousewife was once a newspaper reporter. And you are so right, the work culture truly decides how managers conduct themselves, not genitalia. I've had horrifying male bosses and wonderful male bosses. And the same goes for women.

Lousewife is basically talking out of her ass (once again).

"Apparently Lousewife was once a newspaper reporter."

Oh, please, could you give details? Was she a real reporter or did she contribute to a social column of a local newspaper. I'm already in despair about what has become of the "profession" I gave my professional life to. If "Louswife" was an actual reporter, well, please, I just need to know.

"Apparently Lousewife was once a newspaper reporter."

Oh, please, could you give details? Was she a real reporter or did she contribute to a social column of a local newspaper. I'm already in despair about what has become of the "profession" I gave my professional life to. If "Louswife" was an actual reporter, well, please, I just need to know.

According to an opinion piece Lousewife (actual name Laura Wood) wrote for US News and World Report she was a staff reporter for the Philadelphia Inquirer. I'm sure the Philadelphia Inquirer is so proud of this fact.

http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/shoul ... y#comments

Archived