:

Dear Abigail,

Please feel free to let go of your completely unwarranted guilt. I promise, we are NOT jealous of your empty bank accounts and screwed-up priorities.

Six kids and baking peach pies would be stressville to me.

Someone once said, "she is the bride at every wedding and the corpse at every funeral". Can't remember who it was, but that fits Abigail perfectly.

That church could hold an AA meeting and Abigail would go because she had a glass of wine after dinner once, but SURVIVOR!

Oh my goodness, you just described my mother!! Thank you!! I've always had a hard time to explain her. Rolling on the floor right now, can't wait to share with my sister.

Six kids and baking peach pies would be stressville to me.

Yes. I feel like I need to go to some kind of meeting because of my unholy glee that I am not Abigail.

I had an ex-friend in High School who said she was abused. No one believed her whenever she felt she was not getting enough attention from someone she would bring it up. Abigal sounds like a lot like this person.

Dear People in Abigail's Support Group:

I'm really, really, really sorry you had to put up with that. Truly I am.

I want to "save them." I want to scream out some Bible Verses, and post some cool quotes from the catechism. I want to feel less guilty that "I got chosen" for a major life overhaul and not them.

Okay Abigail, so then why did you shut down your Facebook? You could be posting Bible verses and quotes from the catechism for all those college friends to see right now.

She's so full of shit.

Abigail is such a fucking narcissist I can't see straight! She is cheapening the experiences of people who have probably survived true tragedy, despair, violence, and Lord knows what. She needs a good kick in the ass!

Abigail is such a fucking narcissist I can't see straight! She is cheapening the experiences of people who have probably survived true tragedy, despair, violence, and Lord knows what. She needs a good kick in the ass!

She definitely seems to have some kind of disordered, illogical thinking. The whole blog genre of communication seems to really bring so much of the crazy in this world to light.

If Abigail gets to have survivor guilt because she is a "speshull" snowflake - well then I get to have survivor's guilt because I actually read the drivel she calls a blog. I know all of you now are crying and pulling out your hair because you did not realize that I am a victim(and have suffered more than you can even imagine) and that I need lots and lots of attention. LOTS OF ATTENTION. Don't worry - I forgive you all (because I am just as sweet as a half chewed piece of toffee). Just don't forget it again and bring presents. :lol:

Yes. I feel like I need to go to some kind of meeting because of my unholy glee that I am not Abigail.

Isn't freejinger sort of the online version of that meeting?

Survivors’ guilt - because her life is just so much happier than the lives of all the people who dare, in what must surely be their own sad ignorance, to disagree with the totally irresponsible way Abigail chooses to live.

It takes a lot to leave me temporarily wordless, but reading that bullshit actually did it. I just sat there for a moment trying to come up with something to addressing that level of narcissistic crap – especially about the added burden of having ‘survived’ daycare and an overabundance of happiness.

I'm not proud of it, but my first coherent thought after having read her words is that I wanted to do some real damage - see how she likes survival when it actually costs her something.

Oh shut up and stop whining Abigail. You need a support group for something (is there an Attention Seekers Anonymous?), but certainly not because you apparently feel sorry for all of the people you feel you are better than.

I have a feeling any Attention Seekers support group would definitely not be anonymous! :lol: :lol:

Hi. My name is thekate...did you get that? It's spelled T-H-E-K...no, no space...A-T-E. Let me spell it again to make sure everyone remembers my name...

So has anyone seen her latest post about homeschooling? Once again she's lamenting how hard it is to homeschool her gifted children because they're just so amazingly gifted! Her evidence? They have no control over their emotions and they're not doing their work properly.

BECAUSE THEY'RE GENIUSES.

She really, really needs help. Like intensive, long-term psychological help. And not from a priest or a support group at church. From a clinical psychologist. Usually I'm not keen to internet diagnose people, but there's just no way that she does NOT have major psychological issues. She seems to recognize this, but she's deluded into thinking that her issues stem from growing up with a working mother and having sex in college. She's definitely narcissistic, probably histrionic, and often comes across as bipolar. And her husband is an enabler.

I don't think she uses corporal punishment, so that puts her a step ahead of many fundies, but the emotional and psychological damage she must be doing to her children is chilling.

I love that in her post lamenting their giftedness she spelled "attitude" "ATTITUTE" in the title. :roll:

Yeah, that just means Abigail is gifted! She's so gifted that she can't focus enough to spell words right! No, seriously. That is what she would have you believe.

Spelling words however she wants is part of her special gift. Only certain people are allowed to spell words however they want, and she is one of them.

It's all part of her coping mechanism. She's in denial about everything.

-Her kids aren't doing poorly because she's not good at homeschooling or because they have learning problems, it's because they (and she) are gifted!

-She's not bad at managing money, she's living in poverty for the glory of Jesus and Mommy Mary!

-She doesn't have 'ordinary' problems like an iffy relationship with her mother, or going a couple years between pregnancies - she was abused and she is infertile!

-People aren't just indifferent toward her... they HATE her, and she's is being PERSECUTED, because Satan is attacking her for being such a holy Catholic

Archived