IGNORED

North West Pic

ljohnson2006

I don't think she's even a cute baby and surely given Kim and Kanye and mama Kris they could have gotten a better picture of her. I agree Kris is trying to use the baby for ratings in hopes of saving the show.

I saw the name of this thread and thought it was about some incident in the Pacific Northwest that I hadn't heard about :lol:

I also think releasing that picture was because the show was slipping in the ratings, and it's the only reason those people are famous. If the reality show gravy train ends, the child's grandmother loses money.

Wow, I'm actually startled. I always assumed that the baby would be under wraps until the next season premieres.

She's a cute baby. Most babies are cute. Every time I see something about her though, all I can think is "she is a PERSON, not a punch line." Seriously, almost any yewneek name would have been better than strapping the poor thing with northwest (which is how everyone is going to see it for her whole life)

Shes a very cute baby, but such a shame she was given such a stupid name. Shes the one who is going to have to grow up with it, so they should have given her a real name.

Shes a very cute baby, but such a shame she was given such a stupid name. Shes the one who is going to have to grow up with it, so they should have given her a real name.

I feel like North would be kind of a cool name...if her last name hadn't been West.

I feel like North would be kind of a cool name...if her last name hadn't been West.

I agree with this. Now her name is like a punch line and it makes me sad for her :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with this. Now her name is like a punch line and it makes me sad for her :(

Even if they wanted to do the 'northwest' joke, I think North could have passed as a middle name. Like, Anna North West, so she'd have a less jokey name to fall back on.

• 5 weeks later...

They discussed dropping the last name altogether and just calling her "North" on the latest episode. Khloe's eyes nearly popped out of her head :pink-shock: . I didn't think you could actually/legally do that to a kid.

Archived