IGNORED

Young Raquel

HotModesty89

I have complimented her hair, her singing, her writing, everything I can think of and none of them get through. She must have really fucking banned me for pointing out how stupid it is to put wanting to be in a situation where a guy is acting in a improper way so you can slap them on your bucket list. I also asked for Bible verses to support wanting this to happen to her. :lol:

I have complimented her hair, her singing, her writing, everything I can think of and none of them get through. She must have really fucking banned me for pointing out how stupid it is to put wanting to be in a situation where a guy is acting in a improper way so you can slap them on your bucket list. I also asked for Bible verses to support wanting this to happen to her. :lol:

Have you seen that hot bites commercial from KFC, where the guy at the party offers the gal one of his "hot bites" and it's so spicy hot she slaps him the face, but then grabs one more before she walks away? That commercial just makes me think of Raquel.

I hope we haven't scared off the OP. It is okay if you want to feel sorry for Raquel, I just can't.

ETA: Raquel really is completely unenthusiastic about her secret admirer. She most likely saw who it was and decided to ignore them because it wasn't who she wanted it to be. She has said before that she already has in her mind the guy she wants to marry her, but he hasn't shown any interest in her.

I don't understand how she justifies waiting for God's one and only for her when she turns away people that she doesn't like.

Archived