IGNORED

Stop Persecuting Kirk Cameron!!!! - Merge

ThisOlGirl

Only selected varieties. The rest of us can't be bothered.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kirk Cameron's fanbase seems to consist of very conservative type Christians. I dealt with some of Kirk's fans years ago on IMDB and another TV related message board. Those people were very anti-gay and anti-choice. The only people I know in my own life who are Kirk fans are my cousin and his family.

So he wants his fans to go to movie theaters on September 24 to see some live event? Couldn't they do that at home? Well, those fans who have televisions in their homes, that is.

I had a DVD player spit out Left Behind: The Movie, so I don't doubt that possibility.

(And I was drunk on wine, which is why I tried to watch Left Behind in the first place.)

I actually watched Fireproof all the way through. I'd thrown out my back, so had to lie in bed for a couple of days. The Percocet and Valium combination was the only reason I made it though the movie, as I was too stoned to operate the remote to turn the t.v. off.

Ummm.... Everyone has already said what I was gonna say. Now I have a Kirk-induced headadche and am tempted to google Alan Thicke's son. Something about a dong and balloons? Hmm.... that sure as hell beats fireproof. Heck, even repetitive children's shows beats any kirk cameron movie, and I have sat through numerous showings of Dora the Explorer and Spongebob.

and a bit OT, but has anyone noticed Netflix is streaming more...fundie-esque movies? I swear I saw something like fireproof on it the other day while looking for some horror zombie flick. My immediate thought was, "Is netflix starting to cater to fundies with a special cateogry?"

I wonder if he realizes that it probably has more to do with his website not having trusted certificates, than anything else. Of course it will be auto filtered as spam, you dolt.

and a bit OT, but has anyone noticed Netflix is streaming more...fundie-esque movies? I swear I saw something like fireproof on it the other day while looking for some horror zombie flick. My immediate thought was, "Is netflix starting to cater to fundies with a special cateogry?"

Yeahhhhhh

When I watched Fireproof (which made me rage-y) it was because I saw it on Netflix and had nothing better to do.

Neat Fact: Kirk Cameron had his real wife stand in for the kissing scene in that movie because he refuses to kiss anyone but his wife

You tube has welcomed him back, now the ebbil atheist activist are demanding his vid be removed from Facebook and YouTube!

I'll eat my iPad if anyone can find credible evidence of anyone demanding his vids be removed.

Poor poor pers uted Kirk!

You tube has welcomed him back, now the ebbil atheist activist are demanding his vid be removed from Facebook and YouTube!

I'll eat my iPad if anyone can find credible evidence of anyone demanding his vids be removed.

Poor poor pers uted Kirk!

I'm sure he views it as lying for the common good of schilling Jebus :roll:

Archived