IGNORED

Stop Persecuting Kirk Cameron!!!! - Merge

ThisOlGirl

And now he has this one floating around facebook

1012827_10151776874538735_2084723185_n.jpg

along with the description

"Victory!! Friends, you did it! People tried to stop "Unstoppable" on Facebook, and because millions of us joined together as one voice, Facebook has apologized and and welcomed us back! You all just demonstrated to the press (they are all calling me to talk about your amazing response!) that the communities of faith, hope, and love are, well... unstoppable.

Now can you all talk to YouTube?? They have blocked and labeled the Unstoppable trailer as "spam", "scam", and "deceptive"! We did it once, we can do it again. Please share this post with all your friends and encourage YouTube to unblock my UnstoppableTheMovie trailer.

http://www.UnstoppableTheMovie.com"

I really do think this is all just a publicity stunt to make his supporters rally around him and his undoubtedly terrible movie; meanwhile, everyone with at least an ounce of critical thinking skills does a collective eye roll.

Sorry this image is so big. I don't know how to resize it on here.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kirk Cameron can only dream of being relevant enough to be persecuted. A website with spam or a virus or malware being blocked isn't persecution, but I know he's happier than a pig in shit that he could turn it into what he wants it to be.

Poor Kirk. His empire ministry must be having some major financial problems if he has to resort to spamming free advertising on social networks and making claims of being discriminated against because he us a Christian. Um, Kirk, maybe your movies are crappy, and people would rather have their eyes ripped out without benefit of anesthesia than sit though two hours of your blather.

What's next? "I am being persecuted because the Playboy Channel won't give me free airtime for the trailer of my movie"?

What a douche.

I just watched the trailer. What I was consequently thinking was this....

WHAT THE HELL AM I WATCHING?! WHAT IS THIS STUPID FILM ABOUT?!

I'm autistic so I don't get metaphors as easily as other people. Were the supposed metaphors harder for you guys to understand to?

I'm not autistic, but I after watching the trailer I have no idea what it is supposed to be about either. He challenged his faith? I don't believe he really tackles any sort of hard questions, but from the trailers I can't see what he was supposed to be doing to challenge it. He over acts a great deal when speaking.

I'm not autistic, but I after watching the trailer I have no idea what it is supposed to be about either. He challenged his faith? I don't believe he really tackles any sort of hard questions, but from the trailers I can't see what he was supposed to be doing to challenge it. He over acts a great deal when speaking.

He overacts just by existing.

He overacts just by existing.

I wonder if being constipated ever gives him a neutral facial expression?

You first, Kirk. You stop persecuting everybody else.

QFT!!!

And I'm sure this movie will be the same shit fest that "Fireproof" was using both bad writing and bad acting. And its not going to be bad in a fun, guilty pleasure way, but in a "I'm going to light myself on fire because this movie both sucks and blows" kind of way.

I watched the trailer and why does he look like he is reading off cards at various points? Probably because he is but he's an actor surely he should be able to memorize lines.

How incredibly arrogant of him to think that this one movie of his solves once and for all the whole issues related to suffering and the existence of God.

Time for a message from CCOKC, I do believe.

What is the line one of them says? "Kirk, you should know better."

Heh. This is the manly man that dug a manly grave for his dog and reveled in the masculinity of it.

He should do what I have to do sometimes.... rent a backhoe and bury a HORSE. Nothing graceful about it. You have to drag your dear friend's body with chains into the hole with a resounding THUD. And dig for at least an hour. But I don;t think he'd even get close enough to a big icky horse, unless it was do beat it to show dominion.

Uh, yeah. Sorry Kirk, not going to toss my money down the crapper by seeing this, until somebody pirates it on YouTube.

Maybe on that day we should organize some other event, one that's inclusive and a little more...FJ-y.

If Kirk Cameron really wants to be persecuted, maybe he should see about getting his movies shown in Afghanistan and other Islamic countries where Christians really are persecuted.

After seeing the picture with the tape across his mouth I'm wondering if this all is nothing but a publicity stunt. The Christians will line up to see his film to support his "persecution."

Hey Kirk

Stephen, in the NT was persecuted. So was Paul. You? Nope. Maybe you should read your bible and find out what it really means.

Not to get off topic but I wonder what Kirk Cameron thinks off Robin Thickes music? For those who don't know, Robin Thicke is the son of Alan Thicke, who played his dad on Growing Pains. Robins song Blurred Lines is on the radio all the time. He must be asked about it. :lol:

Heh. This is the manly man that dug a manly grave for his dog and reveled in the masculinity of it.

He should do what I have to do sometimes.... rent a backhoe and bury a HORSE. Nothing graceful about it. You have to drag your dear friend's body with chains into the hole with a resounding THUD. And dig for at least an hour. But I don;t think he'd even get close enough to a big icky horse, unless it was do beat it to show dominion.

I helped dig my dog's grave. He was my best friend. I cried the whole time. So did my husband. Kirk Cameron is a sociopath, who else could turn a heartbreaking moment into a brag about how big his dick is?

Does he know that another movie by that name is in post-production?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2951338/plo ... _=tt_ov_pl

From the description:

features intimate and revealing interviews with five famous women whose extraordinary accomplishments were threatened by the discovery of their sexuality: Tennis pioneer Billie Jean King, tennis superstar Martina Navratilova, Vietnam veteran Col. Margarethe Cammermeyer, former California State Senator and child actor Sheila Kuehl, and 'Married ... With Children' actress Amanda Bearse

But you guys just don't understand. It's soooo hard to be a white Anglo-Saxon Protestant man in today's society. Us women and heathens and foreigners are just so meeeeaaaan.

I haven't seen the trailers for this movie. My guess is that this movie is so bad, if Dr. Forrester had used this movie for an experiment, poor Joel, Tom Server and Crow would have been dead (big MST3K fan here!).

As seen on fb- he now thanks fans and says that "facebook has apologized"

Really? I doubt that. Anyone know for sure?

Maybe it was blocked for bad acting.

I had a DVD player spit out Left Behind: The Movie, so I don't doubt that possibility.

(And I was drunk on wine, which is why I tried to watch Left Behind in the first place.)

I haven't seen the trailers for this movie. My guess is that this movie is so bad, if Dr. Forrester had used this movie for an experiment, poor Joel, Tom Server and Crow would have been dead (big MST3K fan here!).

I got to meet Mary Jo Pehl once, who played Dr. Forrester's mom in the later seasons. She was awesome. :D

Back to your regularly scheduled Kirk-snarkfest!

After seeing the picture with the tape across his mouth I'm wondering if this all is nothing but a publicity stunt.

Most likely, yes.

The Christians will line up to see his film to support his "persecution."

Not this Christian. :(

Archived