IGNORED

The Maxwells heading west

WonderingInWA

They had dinner in a Mexican restaurant. Their "what most people call a waiter, they call 'someone we interacted with'" remembered them from their last visit 3 years ago. *snort* I bet he did *remember* them. :lol: Hopefully the restaurant has the "tip added for tables of 6+ policy."

Three years ago? It had to be a pretty memorable "interaction" for him to remember a party from that far back and there was no "interactions" in between.

Wonder if Stevie had to approve all the menu selections. Or preached to the waiter about death or idols or something.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three years ago? It had to be a pretty memorable "interaction" for him to remember a party from that far back and there was no "interactions" in between.

Hmmm, you don't suppose Sarah and person-they-interacted-with had some secret texts or something, do you?

Seriously, that's how freakin' weird the Maxwells are, that someone would remember them three years later.

I'm thinking if I saw a family full of adult-children all dressed alike and obeying mommy and daddy I would remember them if I saw them again.

I'm thinking if I saw a family full of adult-children all dressed alike and obeying mommy and daddy I would remember them if I saw them again.

Exactly what I was thinking. Dressed alike = the girls all wear ankle length skirts, boys all wear polo's. Jeans are obviously forbidden! How could anyone forget THAT? It's WEIRD, OK?

Face it Maxwells, you don't come off as sweet or holy or righteous whatever the hell you are striving for...you come off as weird!!!! DAMN weird!!!!

Perhaps one of the BuckHales is available? They're already family friends.

The Hale faction of the BuckHales (I think, the PapaPilgrim ones, anyway) would be tainted in Steve's eyes by the sexual assault they witnessed and testified about when their father raped their oldest sister. Steve couldn't handle one of his kids marrying someone with prior sexual knowledge, no matter what circumstances they acquired it under.

A comment made on the restaurant post has been edited. :naughty: :naughty: Stevie

I once temped at a big firm in a major city - maybe 4 months, tops. I moved away from the city and went back on a visit a few years later, and stopped in at the firm to see a few co-workers I wanted to keep in touch with. One of the security guards remembered that I used to work there. And I am not particularly noticeable in any way (my hair does NOT look like Merida's, I promise...). I was pretty impressed.

So yeah, a huge family with that many adult children who are possibly all dressed alike - even if it only happened once, I can see that sticking in the brain of a waiter, even without any issues about the tip.

Now I want chips, dammit! I might even eat a WHOLE BAG just because I can.

Plus the 'interaction' would not be like serving regular customers. I guess they prayed before they ate, might of asked for a photo of themselves praying, then to top if off they asked the person they interacted with if they new where they would be going when they DIE.

We haven't had a single pool for what-will-Uriah-breakdown-from-this-trip-? in a long time. :doh: Tsk, tsk. Those are always so much f*n.

We haven't had a single pool for what-will-Uriah-breakdown-from-this-trip-? in a long time. :doh: Tsk, tsk. Those are always so much f*n.

I'm casting my vote, again, for a total plumbing breakdown.

Uriah's been getting hot lately. Probably defrauded by a cute little SUV.

I'm going for generator fail, even though I think they said they have two. And I'm going to throw in a flat tire, too. And a skunk that sneaks into the bus while they are evangelizing and dies.

Since Uriah is getting all hot and bothered, I'm going for a coolant leak or blown radiator hose.

So, this is what is going on in Eagle, ID, today according to a local TV station. It's Eagle Fun Days! LOL. I'm sure Stevie is just pooping his pants about it. FUN Days, which will attract all the heathens in their skimpy summer clothes while he's talking about death and scheduling inside a church just down the road:

"On Saturday head to Eagle for Eagle Fun Days starting at 10:00 a.m. and ending with a firework display at night. The Eagle Fun Days Parade is scheduled to go from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Other events on the agenda are vendors, comedy shows and live music. There is even the annual Rocky Mountain Oyster feed hosted by the Eagle Fire that started at 5 p.m. and ends at 10 p.m."

So, this is what is going on in Eagle, ID, today according to a local TV station. It's Eagle Fun Days! LOL. I'm sure Stevie is just pooping his pants about it. FUN Days, which will attract all the heathens in their skimpy summer clothes while he's talking about death and scheduling inside a church just down the road:

"On Saturday head to Eagle for Eagle Fun Days starting at 10:00 a.m. and ending with a firework display at night. The Eagle Fun Days Parade is scheduled to go from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Other events on the agenda are vendors, comedy shows and live music. There is even the annual Rocky Mountain Oyster feed hosted by the Eagle Fire that started at 5 p.m. and ends at 10 p.m."

:laughing-rolling:

10 PM? That's SCANDALOUSLY past bedtime!!!

Well, you can bet the Maxwells won't be participating in that anyway. It's just a blurb from the local news on what's going on in the town they are evangelizing in today. I can hardly wait to see what the next blog post is about. You can bet it won't be anything to do with the local culture and festival. We might hear about the fireworks.

I would love it if someone snuck some Rocky Mountain Oysters to them, though. It would be rude not to eat them. Bwah ha ha. I remember when they had lobster once on a conference trip and they didn't like it.

I remember when they had lobster once on a conference trip and they didn't like it.

The posted a photos of Sarah with a cringing look on her face as she sampled it. But, as a good little Maxwell, she had her lips pursed tightly together. Stevie wouldn't have like it if she had opened her mouth to spit it out!

The posted a photos of Sarah with a cringing look on her face as she sampled it. But, as a good little Maxwell, she had her lips pursed tightly together. Stevie wouldn't have like it if she had opened her mouth to spit it out!

Gotta clear yer plate 'cuz as a Maxwell, you're never sure how much you'll get at the next meal. You'll know WHEN though, because that's on the schedule.

I just have to know... the "kids" have a bedtime?!

Yes, I believe it is 9pm. You know, right after evening Bible time. They hit the hay at 9pm in order to get up at something like 4:30am to exercise and then have another session of family Bible time before breakfast. Not sure when they squeeze in bathing.

Archived