IGNORED

Have we discussed this family? raisingservantsofchrist

FJismyheadship

raisingservantsofchrist.com/

The first two posts are about themselves and the Duggar family. No, they do not know the Duggars. They just follow along the Duggar example!

Instead of having a bunch of kids, they are fostering. The next post was about a baby addicted to cocaine that they are fostering.

I didn't see where we had talked about them before but I figured I would post here and let you guys look it over.

They seem fundie-lite at best; they only became fundie in the past 2-3 years. Let's see how dedicated to this lifestyle they remain once the novelty wears off.

Their influences seem limited to the most media-prominent, "trendy" fundies, like the Bates and Duggar families. They do have links to the Maxwells, who aren't exactly "trendy", but I don't think they quite grasp the Maxwellian message of "you're going to HELL". Honestly, they struck me as...nouveau fundies who chose their religious philosophies by Googling "fundamentalist Christianity" and clicking on the first three links that came up. Perhaps we need to direct them to some of Lori Alexander's musings to help them on their path to complete and total brainwashing righteousness.

She does use "wha-la!" (non-sarcastically), which always pleases me for some reason. Some of my favourite fundies like to use that "expression" when they have a life revelation. I'm tempted to reveal the actual word to them, but I find "wha-la!" kind of charming. Of course, it would be more charming if a little kid spelled it that way, rather than an adult who is responsible for home schooling her kids.

How creepy is her analysis of how Josh and Anna have "blossomed"???

"Anna has gone from the timid mouse, to the chatty cat, and is now evolving into the elegant swan. As a young mother, she has tried to make her way through the vast valley of parenting, homemaking, and marital advice that has been thrown her way. "

gag. the whole thing is such a leghumping fest.

the 15 year old seems to have half a brain, at least!

"Not long after my second child began her 15th year on this earth, I began to understand what was wrong. With hormones raging, she yelled at me, “I am so tired of you comparing us to these ‘perfect homeschool children’ that you read about on the internet. D.J. and I will never be the studious or unfailingly obedient children like the Duggar kids are, even though we really want to be in theory. You will never be Michelle Duggar……you are loud and goofy by nature, even though we are so proud of you for even trying. We lived like other kids in public school for a long time, and it’s going to take a long time to change the way we are into what you want us to become. Yet, we haven’t done drugs, haven’t dishonored God or ourselves with physical relationships, we don’t drink and we love God and want to obey Him. Please Mama, why can’t we just be us…….are we so bad?â€"

edited for added comment

the 15 year old seems to have half a brain, at least!

"Not long after my second child began her 15th year on this earth, I began to understand what was wrong. With hormones raging, she yelled at me, “I am so tired of you comparing us to these ‘perfect homeschool children’ that you read about on the internet. D.J. and I will never be the studious or unfailingly obedient children like the Duggar kids are, even though we really want to be in theory. You will never be Michelle Duggar……you are loud and goofy by nature, even though we are so proud of you for even trying. We lived like other kids in public school for a long time, and it’s going to take a long time to change the way we are into what you want us to become. Yet, we haven’t done drugs, haven’t dishonored God or ourselves with physical relationships, we don’t drink and we love God and want to obey Him. Please Mama, why can’t we just be us…….are we so bad?â€"

Poor girl! Her mother sounds un p'tit bit unstable. And they pulled their kids out of public school to homeschool when the kids were teenagers? That is just so mean!

Poor girl! Her mother sounds un p'tit bit unstable. And they pulled their kids out of public school to homeschool when the kids were teenagers? That is just so mean!

Yeah, good luck getting those teenagers to forget everything they've been taught and experienced until their parents decided to go all fundy on them...Maybe that's why they're taking in young foster kids, who can be more easily "trained up" and who aren't going to be asking pesky questions.

That is so sad. Poor girl, its unfair that they pulled her from a normal life and gave her no say in this.

That is so sad. Poor girl, its unfair that they pulled her from a normal life and gave her no say in this.

Have to agree!

first time poster...this lady has ADHD and doesn't like math....she is also her children's teacher. This is not a good recipe at all...

I just had a thought. Since she is a jimundo Duggar fan (hey that could be a name) if she found out she was being discussed here, would she be tickled because her blog was being discussed, or mortified?

Although, as long as she doesn't beat her children... its kinda nice she is fostering the infant. I hope she really is equipped to handle that kind of challenge. I don't think I could do it.

Does anyone here have experience with babies who were born addicted to a drug?

raisingservantsofchrist.com/2013/05/16/will-jana-jill-jessa-and-jinger-duggar-marry-will-my-children-marry-yes-if-it-is-gods-will/

I wanna know what Christian homeschool groups are discussing everything we talk about. Sounds to me like someone reads here but won't admit it on her blog......

• 3 weeks later...

On this woman's latest post a Michelle posted. Apparently the woman who runs the blog thinks its Michelle Duggar.

Archived