IGNORED

American Government Ends Limitations of Morning-After Pills!

Anxious Girl

A victory from women! http://healthyliving.msn.com/health-wel ... #ic-anchor. :clap: :banana-tux: :happy-bouncyblue::happy-bouncycyan::happy-bouncygreen::happy-bouncymagenta::happy-bouncymulticolor::happy-bouncyred::happy-bouncyredfire::happy-bouncyshadowgreen::happy-bouncyshadowgreen::happy-bouncyyellow::happy-jumpeveryone::happy-jumpgreen::happy-jumpyellow::happy-partydance: Now both men and WOMEN can have access to contraceptives! But, uh-oh! It doesn't seem like the peanut gallery is too happy...

SAY NO TO BO

1 hour ago

Hey this means your 11 year old can now have an abortion with out you knowing! Great going parents!

Chip77

1 hour ago

This is very scary...any young girl can now buy a drug that she (most likely) doesn't know anything about!

Oh boy! I wonder why! Absitenance teaching in schools couldn't be the problem now, could it?!?

cowtowntruckdriver

1 hour ago

oh boy! The schools will be rockin now

whynot474

1 hour ago

Lets see...you are to young to...drive, drink, smoke, vote or join the military...but they can buy this product...

Owning guns is cool, but contraceptives ain't cool, dude!

Plan B One-Step? What's plan A...keep your legs together?

Plan A is to teach that when a girl/woman means no, it means no, you douche. From the same person.

Retired Military 2010

1 hour ago

Sad time, only prayer for forgiveness to our Lord and Savior Jesus. Unfortunately, we know what we do here and that it is wrong in so many ways. Parents we must start talking with our children about...How life is so precious and we should not start that life until we are married. Yes, things happen and abortion is not the answer. Love, adoption, and taking care of your responsiblities is the answer. Our society, government, and sinful ways are becoming the norm and this only leads down a path that is totally opposite to Jesus. Jesus does forgive us, but we must believe in God's word and keep to it.

Amurica is a nation of freedom fur Christians only! Non-Christians don't count!

For the ones who reply with a thumbs down to eariler post, be pleased with yourself, because God is not pleased. If you do not believe in Jesus, then this post should have no meaning to you, but if you do believe, then we pray, call our reps in congress, and pray some more.

Translation of the same person: Don't critique my beliefs of what people should belief to make Amurica suceed because it makes me uncomftorable! Don't disagree with me or God will send you to hell! What, you don't believe in God? You'll have to answer Him when you die!!one11eleventy1!

Someone (CNatGM)

1 hour ago

Too bad it wasn't available for Hillary Clinton and Roseanne Carter

Anti-women jokes are all the rage, dudes! Just ask Seth McFarlene!

There are probably plenty more, but I won't go through it. It's too rage-inducing already.

Because this is so much worse than people attempting to do it themselves? abortions will still happen, can we make them safe & non-damaging?

For heaven's sake! It's not like we are allowing preschoolers to buy the morning after pill. We are allowing females who might NEED it take responsibility for reproductive choices.

Yeah, plan B does not cause abortions. An egg has to implant in order for a pregnancy to occur. Re: the com enters, never underestimate people's ability to be stupid, and to do and say stupid things as a result.

way less traumatic than an abortion. legal abortion or not. cause those are the alternatives if someone doesn't want to be pregnant...

This is very scary...any young girl can now buy a drug that she (most likely) doesn't know anything about!

Dude, this was already happening. Most people, when they go to buy things like pain killer or cold medicine, don't know much about how it works.(I'm not saying this is entirely a bad thing). A young girl can already walk in and buy ibprofen without knowing much about it, why should plan B be any different?

Let the epic flouncing/fuming/praying-for-you/heathens have won begin! Lousewife, endow us with your infinite wisdom.

Dude, this was already happening. Most people, when they go to buy things like pain killer or cold medicine, don't know much about how it works.(I'm not saying this is entirely a bad thing). A young girl can already walk in and buy ibprofen without knowing much about it, why should plan B be any different?

Happy dance!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Also, for all the fundie whiners:

:nenner: :nenner: :nenner: :nenner: :nenner: :nenner: :obscene-buttsway::obscene-buttsway::obscene-buttsway::obscene-buttsway:

I have one question about a particularly vile comment quoted in the original post:

Who the fuck is Roseanne Carter?

Does he mean former FLOTUS RosalynnCarter? Roseanne Cash, the daughter of June Carter and Johnny Cash? Roseanne Barr?

None of those women -Hilary or whatever Roseanne/Roselynn- deserves such hatred!

I have one question about a particularly vile comment quoted in the original post:

Does he mean former FLOTUS RosalynnCarter? Roseanne Cash, the daughter of June Carter and Johnny Cash? Roseanne Barr?

None of those women -Hilary or whatever Roseanne/Roselynn- deserves such hatred!

I wondered who he meant too. Roseanne Barr?

It's about time! And this tidbit of news just made a lousy day awesome! :cracking-up:

This is a great step in the right direction, but I will really rejoice when the regular birth control pill is available to all women OTC.

Besides, the argument is totally screwy. Hillary Clinton and Rosalynn Carter not having children wouldn't have affected most of us much. He should have done the basic research to discover the names of their mothers-in-law (though I suppose the readers would then have had to do the same thing).

Awesome. Plus Louisiana's govener says he will not protess . :dance: :dance:

Well, it's about time!

I can only assume that the Obama administration is using the judicial decision for political cover, so they can say, "hey, this wasn't our choice, the courts forced us to do this!".

I haven't read anything that would suggest that Plan B is more dangerous than aspirin, Tylenol or cold meds.

Yay! It's about fucking time.

They still haven't realized that, you know, actual sex education would make this whole issue a lot less of an issue. If the anti-choicers would put more effort into spreading info about sex and contraception, the need for abortions would decrease.

Great step in the right direction, though :D

Yay! It's about fucking time.

They still haven't realized that, you know, actual sex education would make this whole issue a lot less of an issue. If the anti-choicers would put more effort into spreading info about sex and contraception, the need for abortions would decrease.

Great step in the right direction, though :D

Well, why prevent thousands of real abortions, when you can try to prevent millions of imaginary ones?

Effie, it seems that these anti-choicers have forgetten what happened in Romania a few decades ago. * shudders *

Well, why prevent thousands of real abortions, when you can try to prevent millions of imaginary ones?

Lol, dat infallible logic

Archived