IGNORED

Is This Unintentionally Filthy Or Am I Just Really Perverted

debrand

twitter.com/jtitusp

This is from Joshua Phillips twitter page.

R.C. Sproul Jr. â€@rcsprouljr 10 May

The true king is not he who can take the sword out of the stone, but He who can put it in the stone

I'm not really certain what that means but it sounds like code for intercourse.

I can picture some new fundie husband on his wedding night shouting, "I am the king, I'm not the king, I am the king, I'm not the king."

More talk of secession

Jeremiah Warren â€@jeremiahjw 13 Nov

Barista at Starbucks: "This succession is treason talk!"

Expand

Joshua Phillips â€@jtitusp 13 Nov

@jeremiahjw Ha, Isn't it interesting just how "treasonous" our founding fathers were towards their monarch as well. . .

Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More

8:48 AM - 13 Nov 12 · Details

Jeremiah Warren â€@jeremiahjw 13 Nov

@jtitusp If I wasn't working on Daniel's project I'd do a video about succession and put it on the YouTubes.

By the way, that twitter photo of Joshua is very pretty

twitter.com/jtitusp

I can picture some new fundie husband on his wedding night shouting, "I am the king, I'm not the king, I am the king, I'm not the king."

Is This Unintentionally Filthy Or Am I Just Really Perverted

Is this really an either or question?

By the way, I thought that Merlin put the sword into the stone.... not Uther.

So, this guy is looking for a warlock?

More talk of secession\

These guys use some creative spelling. Succession Planning is different from Secession Planning, LOL!

These guys use some creative spelling. Succession Planning is different from Secession Planning, LOL!

I caught that too. Just a note for future rebels/terrorists, if you are going to discuss revolution learn to spell your own terminology. If you can't spell basic words, you probably aren't going to convince others to join your movement.

"This succession is treason talk!"

Yes, all the baristas at Starbucks that I've known have spoken like lily-livered Yankee-lovers at the Wilkes' bar-b-q. :roll: The VF-ers just make shit up.

twitter.com/jtitusp

:lol:

I assume he was unable to temper the hardness of his sword in such a way that he might effectively thrust with it.

"This succession is treason talk!"

Yes, all the baristas at Starbucks that I've known have spoken like lily-livered Yankee-lovers at the Wilkes' bar-b-q. :roll: The VF-ers just make shit up.

Brad Paisley did write a song in which a Starbucks employee called him out for wearing a confederate t-shirt. Maybe all the Starbuck employees are just socially conscious bad asses. :lol: Or maybe Starbucks seems ultra liberal to fundies so an unrealistic lie about a conversation with one of their workers seem believable to VFers. I have never really had an in depth conversation with most workers at Starbucks because they seem too busy to bother with more than idle chit chat.

I assume he was unable to temper the hardness of his sword in such a way that he might effectively thrust with it.

I was thinking about the in and out act of physical intercourse but your explanation sounds good too. :lol:

Brad Paisley did write a song in which a Starbucks employee called him out for wearing a confederate t-shirt. Maybe all the Starbuck employees are just socially conscious bad asses. :lol: Or maybe Starbucks seems ultra liberal to fundies so an unrealistic lie about a conversation with one of their workers seem believable to VFers. I have never really had an in depth conversation with most workers at Starbucks because they seem too busy to bother with more than idle chit chat.

Oh, it would not surprise me if the barista did call him out. But a VF-er hears "Dude, that's fucked up" and translates it to "This sucession is treason talk!" Doug's purple prose has infected them to the point that they get very creative with the truth.

I just choked on my lunch. :lol:

More talk of secession

By the way, that twitter photo of Joshua is very pretty

AND-- what was he doing at Starbucks? I thought all the fundies were boycotting them for being pro gay rights and having the evil two tailed mermaid on their logo?

If I heard a barista give hell to some confederate shirt wearing jackass, he or she would get a $50 tip. (and news to Joshua - the secession talk WAS treason! Duh. )

Did anyone else read "jtitusp" as "jtitsup"?

No, but now that you've put that in my mind I will see J Tits Up every we refer to Joshua Titus.

No no, he spelled it correctly. The Starbucks employee was talking about the assistant manager's designs on the top job while the manager's on her maternity leave.

twitter.com/jtitusp

You're the king, Frank!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/mv-t4bQJ/ ... est_frank/

If I had to be a fundie I would totally want to be JT Phillips. From the looks of it he basically gets to be an overgrown boy scout traipsing around the world with daddy and being president of The Boys Rule and Girls Drool Society (aka that Boys and Men Titanic joke) thanks to daddy again. I wonder though if he has an original thought in his head-reminds me of the Willy Wonka meme that said "Oh you're a 19 year old Republican? Please tell me all of Daddy's views."

As someone who worked at Starbucks until fairly recently, I can assure you that, while employees there may tend to be young, liberal, and pro-gay marriage (if not actually LGBT themselves), they are pretty busy and don't have the time or energy to correct every flaming idiot that comes through the door. Management tends to frown on heckling asshole customers anyways. Trust me. I would have been fired my first day.

The only person we ever actually asked to leave for "political" reasons was this douche canoe wearing a t-shirt with what appeared to be 2 men engaging in "doggy style" intercourse, with a big line drawn through it. And that was because it was highly inappropriate for a retail environment with families.*

*You'd better believe we gave him decaf/whole milk instead of regular espresso/nonfat.

Wait a sec ... someone already mentioned this, but isn't Starbucks a no-no? I mean, what with teh ebil lack of discrimination against the LGBT community? Not to mention the demonic logo.

Ha. I thought it was J. Tit UPS at first glance, and J. Tit was a filthy, treasonous, swords-and-sorcery delivery man, or something.

But then, I was only attracted to this thread by the title.

Clearly the correct answer to the original question is that all FJers are just really perverted. :shifty:

Archived