IGNORED

Joshua Titus Philip's Picasa Photos

debrand

picasaweb.google.com/109191285809574742247/ReminiscencesOfPeruAndTeam

It was both fascinating and incredible to see the thousands of stones showing amazing Ancient technology, man living beside dinosaurs, and incredible scientific precision.

Mrs. Phillips looks nice in the photo

post-293-14451997887859_thumb.jpg

post-293-14451997888198_thumb.jpg

Apparently Josh has a sense of humor. He titled this photo:

Josh Walsh sleepeth through the tale.

post-293-14451997888497_thumb.jpg

I do find the pictures interesting - even though I don't agree with the cultic view of religion espoused by VF, they do get to go to some cool places. However, having seen them in person, my first impression was that JT gives off this almost insecure "Look at me!" vibe like he's trying too hard to get attention. He doesn't seem to have much of a presence online, but Justice pretty much radiates confidence, so I have a feeling he'd be a little more interesting to talk to.

Joshua Titus's face tends to bring out my inner cougar, but then he opens his mouth and I'm cured...

Ditto.

According to his quote, he believes dinosaurs and mankind existed at the same time.

Oh dear. Good thing he's only looking for a nice, naive fundie girl that doesn't know any better. He'd never make it in the real world of intelligent women, even with that pretty face.

These must be old photos, no? Be-all is a blonde now, IIRC.

Archived