IGNORED

The Office (US)

Maggie Mae

So I decided to catch up on The Office (US) because I read that it is the final season (THANK GOD) and I watched up until about halfway through last season.

This season is SO MUCH BETTER, especially now that Robert California is gone. James Spader seemd like a good idea on paper, but his character was so horrible. And I liked Andy but not as manager, I guess. The characters turned into weird shells of their former selves.

But now it seems like it's getting funny again! Just in time for the finale!

Anyone else watch?

I've seen the last two episodes and am planning to watch the final episode. For me, it's good to see Pam and Jim happy again.

Though "The Office" has stumbled in the past few seasons, I am looking forward to tonight's series finale. I might even tear up a bit. Jim and Pa 4-evah!

Im going to miss watching The Office. I'm sad that it going off the air but it really hasn't been the same since Steve Carell left.

I watched it. The only time i got misty eyed is when Steve Carell came back for a few mins. I missed him. He can do all the movies he wants to but he'll always be Michael Scott to me.

Archived