IGNORED

Lucky Canadians, prepare to be Inspired!

Dark Matters

Having just (finally!) seen the film "Argo," Mr. MtL and I were reminded of Canada's graciousness, generosity, and bravery in sheltering 6 Americans during the Iran hostage crisis. So, we say to any Canadians feeling the need to escape the upcoming Maxwell incursion - you are most welcome here. And thank you, again. :romance-grouphug:

eeep....that's my hometown, and I live only an hour away in Winnipeg. I'm going to have a newborn, though, and my stomach is not strong enough to handle this level of stuff.

Steinbach is really not giving itself a good name nowadays. Our province is currently embroiled in a debate over an anti-bullying bill, and one of Steinbach's most prominent churches is throwing fits about it.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/ ... 17061.html

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... le9863497/

Here is another article about the same issue. Yes, Stevehovah will have lots of followers here. I wonder if he is going to be in Durkson's church.

I feel your pain. Mine won't let me go either, even though I'm only about 1100 miles away. Damn killjoy, caring more about the rent and food budget instead of my salvation,

You ladies need to spend more time in prayer and plead to the Lord to affect a change in their hearts. Whatever you do, DO NOT voice your own preferences as if you were brazen hussies and not obedient helpmeets.

You ladies need to spend more time in prayer and plead to the Lord to affect a change in their hearts. Whatever you do, DO NOT voice your own preferences as if you were brazen hussies and not obedient helpmeets.

I think I might have the perfect hook. Mr. Snarky sorta likes hockey (i.e his enthusiasm waxes and wanes). I'll just pray for the Lord to convict him that he just HAS to see the Winnipeg Jets play, at home. Problem solved.

I have prayed and he has answered!!!1!11!!!

The Lord (Praise Jesus) has started to soften my husband and headship's heart!!! After hearing the bio of the Maxwells (on the G-dl-ss site, FJ), he is interested in learning more about their ministry.

:cracking-up: I'm actually not joking. He is actually interested in possibly going. If he does, we will have first-hand knowledge of the sacred information emparted to males by Stevehovah.

See? Being a prayer warrior in service to your headship has not only yielded a blessing for you, but for this entire Godless board. :mrgreen: :dance:

Uriah doesn't stand a chance on our roads. Our potholes have potholes.

America offers up the Maxwells and Uriah as an offering to your great potholes. Feel free to never, ever return them.

If they ever decided to venture to Toronto (or surrounding areas) I'm there!

I'd love to take Sarah for a stroll around Queen St. W. :pink-shock:

They should come here to Montreal! One trip past the famous strip clubs on Ste-Catherine Street* would be enough to give Steve-O a coronary.

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJZ8p_h8C_E

I have prayed and he has answered!!!1!11!!!

The Lord (Praise Jesus) has started to soften my husband and headship's heart!!! After hearing the bio of the Maxwells (on the G-dl-ss site, FJ), he is interested in learning more about their ministry.

:cracking-up: I'm actually not joking. He is actually interested in possibly going. If he does, we will have first-hand knowledge of the sacred information emparted to males by Stevehovah.

I hope you both make it there. I'd love to hear about the men's lessons.

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

I may or may not have almost spit wine all over the keyboard.

I am so very, very glad I do not live in Manitoba, or anywhere near it. Thankfully, Canada is a vast and large country - and the poor Maxwells could not have picked a less populated province to go and visit.

At first I LOLed at the post telling people in Canada to come see them, then I wondered if perhaps the children really don't know how big Canada is.

I'm sure it might have cropped up during Heathen Gay Countries Day at SOTDRT, but I doubt there are many atlases in the Maxwell compound.

I know they've been to Canada before and driven through quite a bit of it, but I think it's possible Sarah doesn't know how ridiculous it is to tell people from PEI to consider going to a conference in Manitoba.

It's snowing here RIGHT NOW. We wonder if spring will EVER really come! It could change drastically in 3 weeks, though. Manitoba weather is like that.

Also, there's a couple of weekend conferences in Winnipeg that are very highly advertised, at one of our biggest churches downtown. This one; NO one knows about! No posters, no ads on the Christian radio station, nothing. The church it's being held in, it doesn't have a website. I know it exists because they did business at my work.(I work in a music store)

Potholes, snow, construction waiting to happen, and next to no one knows about their conference.......that's what they're walking into. Thankfully I think the weather keeps people from dressing TOO immodestly......Oh yeah, and it's just before Mother's Day too. They get to celebrate Mother's Day on the road. Which church will they attend on the Sunday; that one in Steinbach(or another one there), or one in Winnipeg, or one in ND? With a big bus like Uriah, they WILL get noticed no matter where they go! Looking forward to it; maybe I'll even see Uriah drive by.........

Archived