IGNORED

Victim of rape kills herself as her rapists go uncharged

bluelady

You know what? I DON'T FUCKING CARE if it's not politically correct to say so, and while I generally don't wish ill on anyone, if a vigilante group were to round up any piece of shit that dares lay a hand on anyone against her (or his) will, force them into a humiliating situation and then send evidence of that humiliation around the world, I don't think I'd shed a tear. Poor babies. Let them know what it feels like. Walk a mile in the shoes of the person whose life you've altered--or ended--for all time. Don't like it? Then show some decency and respect and NEVER, EVER violate another human being. It's really that simple.

The rage I feel is blinding. There are just no words to adequately convey my outrage. I Do. Not. Care. what happens to rapists, child abusers and other scum. And I wouldn't waste a second of my time crying over any of them.

Little problem with vigilantism is that sometimes you get the wrong person. Even Anonymous screwed up in a similar case in BC. They're warning against jumping to conclusions on this latest Canadian case:

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013 ... ishes.html

The hacktivist group Anonymous has decided to honour the wishes of Rehtaeh Parsons’ mother and withhold the names of the boys accused of the alleged sexual assault on the Halifax teen who hanged herself last week following months of bullying .

The group also says some of the names floating around on various websites and via Twitter are wrong.

“Be aware that 99% of you have named someone that is innocent,†the group posted in a lengthy note late Thursday .

“You may have gotten one name right, but all the good you think you are doing will be displaced by the harm you will cause to the innocent young men you have wrongly named. We urge you to be patient.â€

As for deciding not to release the names of the people they have identified, “We are doing this for two reasons. Firstly, Leah Parsons, mother of Rehtaeh, has asked us to. We feel that honoring the Parsons’ wishes while they lay their daughter Rehtaeh to rest is the respectful thing to do. Secondly, we are aware that new evidence may have possibly been presented to the RCMP. If this is true, nothing should interfere with that investigation. We would much prefer to see someone in jail than their only punishment to be shame. That would not be justice.â€

You know what? I DON'T FUCKING CARE if it's not politically correct to say so, and while I generally don't wish ill on anyone, if a vigilante group were to round up any piece of shit that dares lay a hand on anyone against her (or his) will, force them into a humiliating situation and then send evidence of that humiliation around the world, I don't think I'd shed a tear. Poor babies. Let them know what it feels like. Walk a mile in the shoes of the person whose life you've altered--or ended--for all time. Don't like it? Then show some decency and respect and NEVER, EVER violate another human being. It's really that simple.

The rage I feel is blinding. There are just no words to adequately convey my outrage. I Do. Not. Care. what happens to rapists, child abusers and other scum. And I wouldn't waste a second of my time crying over any of them.

These little scumbags deserve to have their lives ruined. I consider it recompense for the lives their victims will never get to live.

My heart just breaks. As a mother, I am furious. I can't imagine if that would have been one of my children.

I really feel for this girl! Just over two months ago I was raped as I was in Berlin on a vacation. I met this quite nice business man from LA in a club called "Q-Dorf" and talked to him. He was in town for something called "World Money Fair". Luckily I got his business card, which he tried to get back later. Somehow he and his fried managed to put something into my drink, and not long after I fell to the floor. They then dragged me into some "closed" part of the club. They masturbated all over me and took pictures of my personal parts. The even put a coin up my.... They also gave me something sedative with a needle. I now remember that I had trouble breathing and some people tried helping me, but I didn't even know my own name. I didn't remember anything before three weeks later, as I started getting flashbacks. The police in Germany/Interpol is working on the case. It is, however very difficult, as I'm a danish citizen, the bussiness man american and his fried possibly norwegian! I even remember high-fiving them as they laughed because they could do anything to me.... I was so drugged I didn't understand a thing.

-Edited because of spelling. I'm not at native speaker :)

I really feel for this girl! Just over two months ago I was raped as I was in Berlin on a vacation. I met this quite nice business man from LA in a club called "Q-Dorf" and talked to him. He was in town for something called "World Money Fair". Luckily I got his business card, which he tried to get back later. Somehow he and his fried managed to put something into my drink, and not long after I fell to the floor. They then dragged me into some "closed" part of the club. They masturbated all over me and took pictures of my personal parts. The even put a coin up my.... They also gave me something sedative with a needle. I now remember that I had trouble breathing and some people tried helping me, but I didn't even know my own name. I didn't remember anything before three weeks later, as I started getting flashbacks. The police in Germany/Interpol is working on the case. It is, however very difficult, as I'm a danish citizen, the bussiness man american and his fried possibly norwegian! I even remember high-fiving them as they laughed because they could do anything to me.... I was so drugged I didn't understand a thing.

-Edited because of spelling. I'm not at native speaker :)

You poor sod. I really want to kill these cunts on your behalf. You sound like you're handling it really well.

Thank you! Yes, I'm doing quite well. I'm already back for classes at uni and I have a great family and circle of friends!

I get what your saying, and I am sure you didn't mean for the last paragraph to come across this way - but someone's sexual status (i.e.. virgin or not) should have nothing to do with rape. Rape is unacceptable - advertised virginity or not.

This story just pisses me off big time. I feel so horrible for that poor girl and for her family. And I am shaking with anger that it is 2013 and rape is still not considered the heinous crime it is.

No, that's not the way I meant it but am glad you pointed that out so I can watch my wording in the future. There are some sick and creepy people out there who feed off that kind of info, I grew up with one of them as my father.

No one deserves to be treated like she was both for the crime committed and the treatment afterword by the very authorities who are supposed to be sworn to protect her. The pain her family is going to go through for the rest of their days just breaks my heart. There are just no words :cry:

Why are these cases be so ignored? It needs to be addressed in our society and different laws?

So many girls are being sexually violated and then harassed for months by not only their perpetuators but their classmates/peers.

And when is someone going to step forward and provide justice?

Holy shit, DanishLiberal, that is awful. I'm amazed that you were able to share that here on FJ. Wishing you all the best and I hope those bastards are locked up forever.

Archived