IGNORED

Miss Raquel's latest "modeling" "job"

formergothardite

Black gloves, some nice heels, a french twist maybe for the hair (get rid of those bangs!), a dress that fits, oh and for the love of god, get off the guy while he's doing push-ups! The bench shot was the best of the lot, but the rest, ugh. Nothing particularly classy or artsy about putting two formally dressed, awkwardly posed teens on a deserted road in the woods.

Yes, she really needed black gloves. I found the gloves more distracting than the ill-fitting dress. The white was totally off with the red dress and unflattering to her arms and hands. And the bench shot would be good if the guy was photoshopped out of it.

These are quite terrible. Just terrible. The lighting, the "posing" the lack of life in their eyes...tsk, tsk.

Jane Austen hair with a dress from DEB at the mall.

Miss Piggy gloves. (Thankfully, not purple.)

The shoes are atrocious.

The guy looks like he's desperate to get away from her. Not one of the photos shows him showing her one iota of interest or attention. It's confusing, because as a male, he should be, and if he's gay, he'd totally know how to pose, which he doesn't. Weird fundie ping.

The photos are bad. Worst for me is the one where he's fuzzy in the front and she's focused (and boring) in the back. It just looks like an autofocus blunder.

Sorry Miss Raquel. You are no Coco Rocha.

She really likes that back-to-back finger-gun pose.

And seriously- those shoes! I get it if they are her only pair of heels, but she didn't have to show them off.

Also, she interviewed the guy she conned into doing the shoot with her: god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2013/02/from-guys-viewpointjoshua-lefor.html

She really likes that back-to-back finger-gun pose.

And seriously- those shoes! I get it if they are her only pair of heels, but she didn't have to show them off.

Also, she interviewed the guy she conned into doing the shoot with her: god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2013/02/from-guys-viewpointjoshua-lefor.html

He is in favor of both men and women going to college, views it as important--and I gathered she didn't. Also, the picture of him with that interview ( ninja mask, shirt untucked) is awful. Looks like they have done two of these kinds of picture shots.

Jane Austen hair with a dress from DEB at the mall.

Miss Piggy gloves. (Thankfully, not purple.)

The shoes are atrocious.

The guy looks like he's desperate to get away from her. Not one of the photos shows him showing her one iota of interest or attention. It's confusing, because as a male, he should be, and if he's gay, he'd totally know how to pose, which he doesn't. Weird fundie ping.

The photos are bad. Worst for me is the one where he's fuzzy in the front and she's focused (and boring) in the back. It just looks like an autofocus blunder.

Sorry Miss Raquel. You are no Coco Rocha.

Most likely she is just that annoying. She looks like she is trying to hit him in one picture. Of course, one of the things on her bucket list is to be able to slap a guy in the face. :roll:

I read her interview with the Josh guy... Is it me, or is this an odd way for a guy to describe his best mate?

18.  To what degree should a guy and girl just 'be friends'? 

Most of my best friends are girls… except for my friend Joey.  He’s the best friend anyone could have, he smells good and is handsome…and he is also looking at what I am writing.

or did he mean his dog again (cos he mentioned it earlier)

ETA: bolding mine

Her "pose" in photo #12, the one with her in the background, should be in the dictionary under "amateur". It makes no sense, but for some reason, people suddenly don't know know what to do with their hands or arms once they're in front of a camera (or in front of an audience). I've seen it a hundred times with people during my acting journey.

Ever notice Ryan Seascrest's nervous habit of playing with his ring finger (actually, a lot of live-television male hosts do this)? Or the Kardashians who are always smoothing their hair?

Go through some of your photo albums or start watching people on live stage or television or even at a meeting where someone is standing up and speaking. In photos at a party, many people will hold drink or a purse in one of their hands, while those who aren't sure what else to do might clench their fists, play with jewelry, twirl their hair, smooth their clothes, etc.

It reminds me of Miss O'Brien from Downton Abbey. Just terrible.

YES!! Exactly! :clap:

And may I say that these photos make me dread the day Miss Raquel does get married. I don't even want to think about the sheer numbers of ill-captured shots that will cover her entire blog. Fundies and bad photographers just seem to go hand in hand. Probably because photography is one of the only "proper" things the helpmeets in waiting are allowed to do and no one dares to tell them that they aren't good at it.

I don't know if this belongs here or in a new topic but have y'all seen the "God's Daughter" Facebook page? She's uploaded a picture just like the red equal signs that have popped up all over Facebook in support of marriage equality but hers is an unequal sign instead. :x

I don't know if this belongs here or in a new topic but have y'all seen the "God's Daughter" Facebook page? She's uploaded a picture just like the red equal signs that have popped up all over Facebook in support of marriage equality but hers is an unequal sign instead. :x

Oh hell naw. I'm not surprised at all, but still.

What a little bitch.

Hey Raquel: Fuck You. Fuck your shitty blog. Fuck your ugly pictures, your shitty interviews, and your idiotic movie reviews.

Shrugs she's like those 20 people against gay marriage. She'll look at this with embarrassment someday.

And I'm guessing it goes something like Miss Raquel>EVERYONE ELSE :roll:

I don't know if this belongs here or in a new topic but have y'all seen the "God's Daughter" Facebook page? She's uploaded a picture just like the red equal signs that have popped up all over Facebook in support of marriage equality but hers is an unequal sign instead.

What is this red bars thing? I've noticed that a few of my FB friends have them over their pictures, but I didn't know what it meant. I just thought that it was a glitch in the FB system.

What is this red bars thing? I've noticed that a few of my FB friends have them over their pictures, but I didn't know what it meant. I just thought that it was a glitch in the FB system.

Stands for marriage equality.

I've seen those ones around as well as people saying to "reclaim the rainbow".

Some people have come out with some parodies such as "God hates equal signs!" Others have photoshopped vampire fangs onto the equal signs and have "God hates fangs!"

I've seen those ones around as well as people saying to "reclaim the rainbow".

Some people have come out with some parodies such as "God hates equal signs!" Others have photoshopped vampire fangs onto the equal signs and have "God hates fangs!"

Because it's almost Easter...

post-418-14451997417172_thumb.jpg

Archived